11 - Sharp

The next morning.

You wake up to bring trapped by Ni-ki. His legs are woven into yours and his arms are encasing you as he snores cutely.

Adorable. Your phone is in his bedside table maybe you can reach back and get it. You free an arm and reach backwards and open the draw and you feel for your phone but your fingers touch something heavy and cold. You pick it up . "A gun?" You understand that it's probably Incase the place gets breached.

So you put it back and get your phone and with that arm you take a selfie of him peacefully sleeping next to you. It's it crazy to say you don't want him to wake. Just because he's cute.

You record a video as well then go back to sleep

Meawhile in the Leader's Office. Jungwon checks off a list as he listens to the news.

"Last Night there was a car explosion at a local store. The camera footage shows a girl and a man together and the man doing something to the Employees car. Please be careful while you are out . Spencer take it away."

Jungwon looks at the footage. "No. No. Nuh Uh that wasn't them. I refuse to believe it!. It was them.. Wasnt it!" He whines and throws a tantrum in his chair .

________

You and Niki wake up from jungwon.

"Guys get up!" He stomps.

Niki mumbles a made up language shoving his head into the pillow and you hug him tighter.

" I'm going to pour water on you!" Jungwon threatens.

You both stay still.

"Is that a beetle?" Jungwon says. You let Niki go and crawl off his bed tumbling, head hitting the table.

Ni-ki ignores his bluff  "you two are the worst when it comes to waking up! You're worse than jay hyung!"

"We'll talk later! Be in my office by 10." Jungwon warns.

"kill the beetle -" you rub your eyes.

"yn there is no beetke I made it up!"

"oh." You crawl into the bed , eyes closed.

_____________

10 am.

"Did you two go to the store by the water yesterday?" Jungwon asks as you two stand in his office.

Niki stays silent, rubbing his face with the bottom of his white shirt.

"Yeah we did we got a drink then we went in the water." You stretch, hearing bones pop. "Ooh-"

"That's all you two did?"

Niki nods.

"Yeah it is. Why?" You ask, interested.

"There was an explosion yesterday there. The  Employee's car blew up ,you know?"

"no I didn't - I wonder if it was beomgyu-" you turn to Niki and he's shocked too.

"No- who would do such a thing, I was starting to like him after let us get the lighter." Niki groaned and facepalmed.

"Huh you two really don't know anything?"  You two shake your heads.

"oh okay. Niki you can leave .Yn You need More Knife training, Jake hyung will help you with that." "Okay!"

And off you went for training.

Seobin was also getting weapon training since he was a noob. "Oh Yn finally! Come here!" Jake motions you over. You go to him and Niki follows. "Why don't you teach seobin what you know, I want to know if you remember your knife safety and rules."