Three

Everyone in the group gathers in the living room for an announcement .Jake makes you sit on his lap , while his hands rest on your hips.

"They're going try to kill us as soon as they see us. Shoot everyone. You run into someone, shoot them. We really shouldn't leave any one alive. Niki and Yn you two are feeling okay today?" Jungwon's eyes flicker to both of you.

You nod and he nods too.

Niki reminds himself not to look at you or Jake, feeling jealous in his veins.

"remember we'll come through the back and then we'll radio for you two to exit and join us. "

You're going to have to become void of your emotions to get this done.

___

The mission is in action.

You and Niki get dropped off behind 2 buildings away. You two quickly check yourselves for your pistols and flashlights. "I'm good Niki, you?" "Yep , got everything." "Okay let's go."

You two sneak to the building and climb up the ladder to the rooftop, Niki following. Once you get up there you use a screwdriver to remove the screws from the corner of a vent. Then you go in, flashlight in your hand Niki following. Your job is to kill the guys in the camera room. So you crawl and crawl. Then you find it. With the screwdriver in your left hand you slowly remove the screws from the vent cover right in front of you., as Niki waits anxiously. The vent cover falls down and you jump down and tumble onto the floor. It's empty.

"Yn! Are you okay?" Niki whisper yells. "Yes hurry!" He follows jumping in landing way better than you. He immediately pulls you up from under your arm pits. You two immediately take your guns off safety and put the flashliight in your mini backpacks. It's a small room .

"What should we do?" You ask your partner. "We wait for them. We shoot them and wait for Jungwon hyung." "Alright." "Let's hide behind the door. Me closer to the edge." He instructs. You hide in the corner and he stands next to you, gun ready.

After 2 minutes the door opens. "That Fucking bitch put too much mustard on my sandwich'." A guy enters, lifting the top bread of his sandwich.

And you want Niki to shoot but he doesn't. The guy sits in his chair and the second dude enters. "Yeah women cant do shit right." The guy sees niki and before he can say anything Niki shoots him right in the skull and that grabs the other's attention but Niki is quick to shoot him as well. Niki listens for more people. No noise is heard so he steps out from behind the door. And you do as well but someone appears and shoots at Niki hiitng him in the shoulder and you kill that dude.

"Argh! Fuck!" He winces, hand clamping the area . "Oh my god Niki stay right here okay? I have to clear the area!" Niki holds on to his shoulder in pain. "F-fuck this hurts so much." You sit him in the chair. "Text Heesung if you can. I'm going in. I have to now." "Yn- dont do it." "i'm doing it Niki." You exit closing the door behind you.

Niki bites his hand to contain his noises of pain. "Fuck- Yn come back!" He hisses. He sees his bloody hand. He knows you won't listen and grabs his phone out his pocket with his good arm then he unlocks it and shoots a text.

"This is my fault- Yn. God-Damnit!" He rages.

You see a room and slowly open the door shooting one guy and the other two leave their seats. And start shouting for assistance. You're in trouble.

Hessung calls everyone to go in from the back.

The door opens and one of the guy misses your head and shoots you in the area to the left of your shoulder. You cry out loud and fire , still headshotting the guy and you wait for the other to appear , tears building in your eyes from the burning pain. As soon as you catch a glimspe of the guy rushing out you shoot and kill him. "It hurts!" Your tears steam and you go in the room and close the door, leaning your head against the wall.