𝐒𝐀𝐘 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐆𝐎

why'd you have to lead meon? why'd you have to twistthe knife? walk away and leaveme bleeding, bleeding

on? why'd you have to twist
the knife? walk away and leave
me bleeding, bleeding . . .

why'd you whisper in the dark
just to leave me in the night?
now your silence has me
screaming, screaming "say
don't go."

𝐒𝐀𝐘 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐆𝐎  /  𝗍𝖺𝗒𝗅𝗈𝗋 𝗌𝗐𝗂𝖿𝗍
# a jeremiah fisher story
❪ written by @-kaywritess ❫
tsitp, seasons one through three

࿐ ࿔*:・゚   𝐒𝐘𝐏𝐍𝐎𝐒𝐈𝐒

❛ we're a shot in the 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐤

𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐤. ❜

aurora conklin's life was measured in summers.

her life outside of toes in the sand and sunburnt cheeks didn't matter, the only thing that ever had mattered was cousins beach and the three summer months. it was her home away from home. her summer home was the summer house with susannah and her boys.

susannah was her mother's best friend since the day they first spoke in college. sitting beside each other in an economics class seemed to be the last place you'd expect to meet a best friend, but susannah found friends in every place and every person—a trait she would soon passed on to her two wonderful boys: conrad and jeremiah.

conrad was the older of the two—the protector to all the younger kids. he always carried the weight of the world on his shoulders and walked with his head held high. he fixed everyone's problems and kept an eye out for everyone's well being. he was always so sweet to aurora and her sister, isabel. he was respectable and charming, supposed that's why belly fell in love with him in the first place.

then, there was jeremiah.

oh, sweet jeremiah. you see, for aurora conklin, jeremiah fisher was the blueprint. he was the boy she based everyone else off of. he was the kind of boy every girl wanted and every other guy wanted to be. his bouncy curls and warm smile had 'boyfriend material' scratched upon every surface. his beauty was a ethereal—from sun kissed skin to sharp jaw line, he was beautiful all around. but it ventured far deeper than skin deep. yes, jeremiah was beautiful on the outside, but he was also glowing on the inside.