First Crush

Tom his first Crush a while ago at his new school, Max at his side sees the chance to win this war because Tom's Crush is his childhood friend who owes him some favors.

Max- I'll be there later today

Tom- I'm going to make dinner.

Tom thinks about what he said to Clair before leaving.

Clair- are you sure?

Tom- catch him off guard and finish him off.

When Max approaches the now empty locker room waiting.

Ashley arrives and asks what he wanted with her after so long

Max- I want you to help me defeat Tom in the war involving....

Ashley- Speak quickly, even though I didn't know I would accept it but now I'm curious.

Max stands up and holds your other arm tightly.

Max- a war of who hits the other in the testicles the most, anything goes except direct public shame.

Ashley- I'm in, hi Clair.

Max- ?

Clair appears below Max's pants along with his underwear, marking his now swollen balls as he swallows hard and tries to avoid

Max ends up falling while she ties his arms with a product lock and proposes a challenge to Ashley, whoever makes him cry the most wins, as a proposal to enter the War.

Ashley accepts and kicks her high heel right into Max's left testicle, who starts wearing it cold but soon after.Clair hits him with a heavy stomp that makes him scream and Ashley has an idea to end his suffering faster, she takes extra strong pepper spray and a taser from her bag.She uses all the pepper spray on Max's head, which tears, making her win, but even so, she discharges the prolonged taser on the testicles of her ex, who cries horribly.And as a final touch, she opens Max's closet, which was open, and takes out some equipment that he saved for a tom trap.A mousetrap that she puts on his balls, trapping them tightly but not being able to break them as it was rusty . Clair dresses him again as he walks to his apartment with the mousetrap destroying him underneath but he still gets there and is met with a trap from Sam that hits Ashley.Angrily, he takes his extra mousetrap and traps it in the same way on Tom, who screams with new batteries and discharges two pairs of batteries into Tom's eggs, making him have balls the size of a Wait, and so the friends' story officially begins.