stressful week

I know I haven't shown much about the school even though I put it there in the synopsis but now it goes, I'll only post on free days

Max- where am I?

Ashley- well... I think you would like to know, right?

Clair-you are in my house, and I'm going to warn you that even though you have no control over your genitals, if I see you extending the flag when you see my drawers, I swear that you will Suffer.

Tom- ok but why are we here?

Clair- You were unconscious after the fight and we brought you here for just one more fight.

Max- okay, I'll get ready..

He sees that they are all ready.

Ashley-ae, since we saw your men's brands yesterday, we weren't ashamed to wear the uniform while you slept

The two friends start to blush imagining the scene but with some staggering they manage to get ready and go to the drain.

There they will participate in physical education class against the school bullies.

Edge- so you guys decided to show up just to get beat up today.

The game begins and the dodgeball ends and the winners are Max and Tom who are now alone in the Men's locker room which for privacy does not have cameras

Edge approaches and sees the two wearing their usual uniforms.

He and his gang arrest them and start beating them in all kinds of places but Tom kicks Edge in the testicles with great force and he screams like I'm not a woman.

The two freed themselves and used their new knowledge of fighting, Tom gave the henchmen 2 consecutive kicks while Max gave Edge a wedgie, placing his tight underwear up to Edge's head and the Trapping there and locking the group in the closet.

Max- I think we are the new bullies.

Tom- really impressive

As they walked through the corridors, they saw a hole that led to the school's ventilation, where for a noble reason they decided to venture After some careful walking, they found the women's locker room where they took several photos of girls in underwear, but Ashey arrived and saw them there but didn't do anything, understanding the message, they left.

At home, they looked at the photos and played in the bathrooms with their cell phones until they heard the door open, slam, and lock.

Ashley kicked the bathroom door with Clair who advanced towards the friends who were each playing in their bathroom.

Ashley suggested something if they stayed there in just tight underwear and hands tied she would just kick each of them.It wasn't like that, she did it and then she also undressed with Clair down to her underwear, the boys, now very excited, closed their eyes and waited for their fun But the women took their underwear and pulled it up to the maximum and used a seam to make it tight for the rest of the day.Ashley had never been so stressed, she saw the boys writhing in agony and made it worse, she took a piece of rope from her bag, tied it to both of their testicles and hung them from the fan so that The rope always squeezed the testicles and then she took something very good, as she helped collect lizard venom at her mother's clinic, she took bee venom that multiplies the pain Felt in the area up to 5 times and injected into the testicles in boys
3Hrs after..

Max wakes up but can't get up. He looks around and notices that his friends are On the living room sofa he walks up to them and asks why they were sleeping on a Saturday.They ask if he doesn't remember.

Max- what happened?

Ashley- I injected poison into your balls because I was very stressed yesterday and I think I overdid it .

Max- where did you find poison... Your mother has a wild animal clinic.

Clair- why do you have this thing up right after you woke up?

Max looks down and sees that he is without clothes and very excited, he blushes and closes the bedroom door.

Ashley- doesn't want to know what happened to you to sleep?

Tom gets up and opens the door and he looks the same as Max but he notices and doesn't open the door.He asks Ashley what happened and she says.

Ashley- me first I took a meat grinder and It hits you until you faint and when you fainted I gave you a little blue so you could sleep well.

Max- you endomoniac!

Max pushes the door open and goes after Ashley, who Max realizes she's only wearing pajamas and when he accidentally touches her melons, he realizes he messed up.

Ashley- it hasn't changed much because you're almost bursting, right? And look back.

Max looks and sees Clair pushing his foot right into his balls and he screams in pain while he unconsciously dives his face between his Ex's legs, who pats his head while pressing his balls.

Tom, seeing only the cafuné, tries to do the same with his Crush while Max leaves and whimpers in the room, Tom hugs Ashley while he feels the worst, Clair grabbed a fly swatter and slapped him with all her strength Tom's testicles made the same movement as Max but while falling he was kicked in the lower body by Ashley and he passed out because the poison was still taking effect. And Max feels this pain for 7 hours before he had a young girl's weight on his balls and passed out.