Two

Warnings: Guns.(Last time I'm putting guns in warnings cause it's in the story warning). Blood. Death. Provocative Comments. Language.

__________

You lay on your bed eyes closed, still feeling the side effects of your mission. No matter how much you wrap yourself up in your cover you can't shake it off. You have to go the gym later.

You finish your basic stretches and get on the treadmill. Earbuds in listening to rap.

You jog for a while before taking a break. The gym doors open , Niki walking in with his water bottle and rag.

You turn around, wiping the sweat off your face with your shirt before turning back around. You lay on the floor back touching the coolness. You shut your eyes.

Men are scary. Will you keep having to do things like this.

"Yn."

You open your eyes .

"You okay?" He asks.

You sigh. "Yeah Im good Niki. I'm good. Was just taking a break."

He knows you're lying. He knows.

He drops to the floor, legs crossed. " we can talk if you want to."

"what is there to talk about?"

"What was sunoo hyung talking about? "

"oh nothing just that.. I just got forced to dance with someone...that's it..."

"Are you sure that's it? I feel like you're not telling me the full story."

"that is the full story okay? The guy just- I just kept -" you drag your fingers along your neck and shiver.

"Yn you know I'm here for you and I won't judge you." His fingers tap the ground.

"Nothing it's just.... how am I supposed to forget... when I got in and ordered a drink some random guy approached me. He made me dance with him and. He... Tried to kiss my neck that's but it doesn't bother me. "

"Fuck. Yn. I knew I should've went in with you." He grips his own shirt.

"No I can handle myself. You had to be there for the setup. It's like that sometimes okay. "

"no it's not. It shouldn't be like that ever. Let me talk to jungwon hyung about this."

"No. Because he's gonna think I'm not capable and I really wanted to buy hello kitty furniture for my room. So I need this job money. I need it. "

His phone goes off and you two are told to go to the interrogation room.

In the way there Niki keeps trying to tell you to tell jungwon but you deny it.

You two arrive and Sunghoon is there with the guy you kidnapped.

"Today I'm teaching you two how to get information. Pay attention." You and Niki look at each other with a surprised expression and you both stand next to each other.

The guy is slowly waking up. And theres tape over his mouth and his body is tied.

" go fill that bucket up." Sunghoon points to Niki and he listens.

Sunghoon takes the tape off of his mouth.

"what is this?" The guy asks . Then he sees you . "I should've trapped you in that room ." He starts and his next sentence is not so nice. Insanely wrong and inappropriate.