Chapter 4

The sun blooms on the horizon, golden petals are stretching outwards into the rich blue.The soft early morning sunlight gives way to the strong rays of the day. The birds are chirping and everyone is invited to start a new day. Fresh and warm.

A tall girl, an alpha to be precise is walking silently in the royal corridors, trying to be as sneaky as possible.She speeds up her pace as a familiar chamber comes into view.

She speeds up her pace as a familiar chamber comes into view

She looks around silently before entering the chamber

She looks around silently before entering the chamber. She looks at the figure sleeping on the bed before jumping on it with a loud squeal "JUNGKOOKIEEE"

Jungkook lets out a painful groan as he mumbles sleepily "Get up! You broke my bones noona" "Ooh sorry kookie. But you are the one who should get up now!! We are meeting after 2 long weeks! Didn't you miss me?" Lisa said as she shook jungkook's body continuously who sighed dramatically before waking up and hugging his bestfriend.

"I missed you noona! I had to deal with God knows how many bunch of alphas alone. Anyways- OMG DO YOU REMEMBER WE HAVE TO GO MEET HER TODAY" Jungkook excitedly said as he jumped out of his queen sized bed before going to select his attire for the day.

"OH YES! I ALMOST FORGOT. Get ready fast kookie I can't wait, I'm soooooooooo excited" Lisa said excitedly as she layed on the bed waiting for the omega prince to get ready while dreaming about her day.

-----------------------------🌙🤍
All the royals are seated with King and Queen Jeon in the royal garden talking about pack matters and new security strategies considering the increasing attacks by rogues. Their is a sense of warmth clouding the royals' thoughts, dipping them in the essence of comfort.

Suddenly they heard a loud scream of Jungkook and Lisa running towards the royal garden while laughing and chasing each other. Taehyung looks towards them with stern eyes as he scans the alpha girl chasing his omega mate. Jimin gasps as he whispers to hoseok "How does jungkook have so much freedom when he is an omega?" who just shrugs before looking back at the duo.

"Jungkook! Lisa! Come here" Royals turn their attention towards King and Queen who are sipping their tea with calm expressions. They try to trace any hint of disapproval or anger but there is none.