おやすみなさい

Burned. Seared. Infection.
My retinas. My way into the word. My curse. Why do you hurt me so?
The same image, again. Overlapping. One on top of another. All so clear. One image. The same image. Everytime. Growing.
Leave me alone, I'm tired. Let me sleep.
Oh she's there. Hello again. Oh you won't reply. Of course. You're only a mirage of course. Long gone. Are you alive? Are you happy? Do you remember me.
The same image, again. Overlapped. Two on top of another. Everyone so clear. The same image. I think. It seems bigger now. Is that just me.
Why can't you just sleep. It's not important. Get your drink. And go to sleep.
Hi, I'm *◎✘*, nice to meet you.
Shut up. Be quiet. You aren't real. Not anymore. You'd never even accept me if you were.
I love you *◎✘*
What are you? Why do I still see you? It has been so long. Your face. If I never saw it.
That's it.
These are a prison. If I never had them. Maybe I'd be normal.
Rip them out.
Pop. Pop. Get them out.

                  Dark. So dark.

I'm free. The mirage is gone. Am I finally free. Without my glass walls. The way to world is gone. But I'm free.
The dark scares me.
I find it comforting. I do not deserve that.
I love you ◎✘♀*₢⚃
You're still here.
I'll never leave your side 汚物
You're not real. You're not real.
You. Are. Not. Real.
Do not exist. You're so much brighter in the absence of light. I miss you. Wouldn't you come back to me. Wouldn't you hate me. Tell me you do.
Everyone does.
Of course you're right. I'll make that drink. Fail to sleep. My eyes hurt.
I remember everything.
△▽◇□◎▽◇▼◎●□_―~【;=*》〕┥┬┳┻╂
I know.
I do too.
I want to forget.
I don't want to be me.
Remember everything. Everything that I want to forget. Remove the pain.
Just.
Let.
Go.

おやすみなさい