PART-12

~Time Skip~
~In evening~

Tae POV -
I was coming from college and I saw an ice cream shop so I thought I should buy ice cream for yn, she likes ice cream very much. But which flavor does she like? Then the thought came to my mind that no matter what was the situation in we got married, at the end. She is my wife and she has no one else in this world except me.Then I went to the shop and bought my favorite flavor strawberry.

POV End

*In mansion*

I was lying face down on the sofa while using my phone and the door opened but I didn't pay any attention because I know that tae must have come and then or worst of all I didn't even see my position.

I saw her lying face down on the sofa, she looked so cute, her dress, her facial expressions ......., her leg, her hand aww so cute. Wait...... Why I'm attracted by her?

 Why I'm attracted by her?

Your position

Your dress

Tae - y-yn *mhhahhh*

Yn - *i see back at him and then I'm again going to see my phone then i realized he coughed means means......... Then i realized my.... Position How am I lying down then i don't know why but my cheeks turned red with embarrassment and shyness*
Ahh yes.

Tae - * oh she is looking cute while she shy* <chuckled> ahh
I brought ice cream for you but I didn't know what flavor you liked so I brought strawberry.

Yn - Ice cream.*I jump from the sofa in happiness and take ice cream from his hand* my favorite flavor is chocolate but strawberry, I also like it very much.☺

Tae - ☺ I'm happy that u like it.

Yn - i w-want to ask u a-a question.

Tae - hmm ask.

Yn - What....happened..to...you, you..behave..so..well, I mean y-you are...always a tough..and r-rude...type but since yesterday you are treating me in a sweet and soft manner. W-Why?

Tae - For the first time you took a stand for yourself. You fought with me for yourself. Mybe now I feel that you have matured, it just takes a little more time. And that's right, don't hesitate to say anything to me from now on. But if you make a mistake, I will scold you, but if you do the right thing, I will support you.But you also do not fight for any reason to anyone.

Yn - *i nodded* Ok if I start fighting you will either listen to me than react

Tae - hm ok promise.

Yn - this is my promise also.

We joined each other's little fingers and thumbs and promised.

Tae - I'll freshen up and then let's have dinner together, okay?

Yn - hmm.

What happened, how did it happen? I did not get the answer to what I asked, but I got a lot in return. I will tell lia.

OTP

Lia - what? Really. Wowwww. I am going to tell jimin i want to see her reaction.

Yn - no no not now when i am come then ok.

Lia - i can't wait.

Yn - ok tell him.

Lia - really yesss.

Yn - he is coming by.

Lia - by by.

~Call End~

Hlo Army 💜💜
I hope you like the story line. Sorry for this small part. Next time this will not happen.
Till now the story is going on a bit boring but it will be fun as we move forward because more twists are going to come. And you will feel very good. So please vote and comment which line or part did you like and if there is any grammar mistake or anything else wrong then sorry.💜💜

💜Borahae Army 💜