FOOTBALL

when i got there he was playing football.
he had his black shorts on, his body was sweaty and red.
he looked so hot.
i hadn't came in so long, and we hadn't done anything together in over a week because he was unsure about his sexuality. we hadn't ever had sex, i just jerked him off but other than that nothing. he didn't even finish.
he smiled at me and waved when he saw me.
i just stood and stared, watching him finish the game.
he dribbled some of the water he drank mid game.
that turned me on even more.
the field he was playing on was surrounded by woods, and a small building that was a locker room.
i stood outside there, against a wall waiting for him.
he turned up, said hey and told me he had a good game.
i looked him up and down and told him i could tell, he looked really hot.
he laughed and said an intense game kinda does get him hot.
he had told me that when i last saw him, he told me he realised he was a lil bi when he showered with another player, he couldn't stop staring at his body and his dick.
this was only a few months back and he was so shocked he got horny over a guy.
he said he really found it hard to... well not GET hard.
i was horny, up close to his sweaty, tight body... and i told him that nobody's here.
he laughed, his head falling back.
i thought... i had nothing to loose.
that's why i instantly dropped to my knees and pulled both his shorts and underwear down.
his cock came out. it was soft, his cut cockhead red and his balls hanging low.
he looked down, and looked around.
i heard him mutter "somebody might see"
i told him - "they won't, they'll leave the other way and nobody comes around this side"
when i finished, i put his cock in my mouth.
it tasted salty... and the bubblegum smoothie i had before gave it a lil flavour.
he moaned, loud, then put his hand over his mouth and laughed.
i felt his dick grow in my mouth, i was sucking, swirling my tongue, pushing it against my cheek.
i popped it out my mouth, and noticed it was now fully hard, my spit dripping from it and his his cock throbbing.
he grabbed his balls with one hand, and gripped his cock with the other and jacked off in my face, slapping my tongue and face.
i begged "put it back in my mouth"
he did.
for another 4 or so minutes, i gagged, and sucked on it.
my hands ran up his thighs, his stomach as far up as i could go - feeling the musk and warmth omitting from his cushy body.
"shit im really close. you're going to make daddy cum"
he said.
i smiled, i was shocked he would say something like that... but i loved it.
we heard the doors of the locker open, all of the other players coming out, speaking.
he put his hand over his mouth in a fist motion, and his cock exploded - his cum spraying in my mouth.
i swallowed most of it, mid shot i pulled it out and opened my tongue - he painted my tongue with his fluid.
his legs shook, and he bent down as i stroked and licked his throbbing dick.
he grabbed my head and pulled back laughing.
we heard somebody shout his name, so he quickly pulled his shorts back up and walked around the front.
i heard him talking, he was more out of breath after that then when he finished his game.
after a few minutes he came back around the wall, and smiled at me.
he walked over to me, leaned down (i had sat down) and kissed me. his tongue explored my mouth, then licked my lips.
he whispered in my ear "come mine today, baby. i loved that so much, spend all night with me?"
i stood back up, put my hand down his shorts and grabbed his still semi hard dick through his boxers and said "yeah of course!"
then i had to go. i walked home, happy... eagerly awaiting the night ahead of me.