23

Savannas, POV, part two.

I ended up putting the baby to sleep. I was upset because I wanted to hear the full story about what was going on after the baby was asleep. I put the baby monitor right next to the bed so I know when she's awake I went outside and ask everyone what did I miss Ryan Looked at me and said that Steven was telling us what happened before the daycare burnt down I looked at him while getting comfortable. He shook his head and said that it was very tragic and that he wouldn't wish this on anybody.

I was hoping Bethany take care of the kids when a black SUV pulled up I asked Bethany if she wanted me to handle it but she said that she will do it She went outside to talk to them I don't know what conversation we were having, but it didn't look pretty at first it was a peaceful one, and then Bethany was getting angry! Steven said, drawing in the sand.

I told the other guy to take care of the kids while I go get some extra bullets in case we have a gun down as I was in the shed looking for the extra bullets I heard gunshots as I hurried up and got out. I started shooting all I saw was Bethany laying on the ground with a bullet in her head! He said, rubbing his eye.

I put my hand on his shoulder and told him but it's OK. You don't have to continue if he doesn't want to. He gave me a small smile and said that he must because it's Bethany story and everyone of us know what a great woman she was The guy looked at all of us with tears slowly coming out of his eyes he told all of us that as he was trying to protect the daycare. He felt a sharp pain in his head and then everything went black. He said the last thing he saw before he fell down and unconsciousness was Jason standing over him with a piece of pipe we all looked at Jason with an angry look. He shrugged his shoulders and said that he was just doing what he was told Xavier got mad and said that because of what he was doing, he had innocent kids, and people dead.

Look I didn't know that Kevin was going to burn the daycare down. He said that he was going to ask if they had any extra food to give us that's all when the conversation started getting aggressive Nicole told me to take my gun off of safety. I had no idea why until I saw Kevin shoot Bethany in  the head! Jason said, looking at all of us.

You should have known he was going to do something like that, considering he killed all of the survivors in the hospital! Ava said getting up.

When you lied to me and told me that your ankle was hurt, I took you in because I wasn't a bitch and I wasn't a monster but I realize I should've left you outside to die because of you so many people died innocent people, including kids that didn't even get to live out their lives and all you can say is I was just doing what I was told! Ava said getting close to Jason.

Look yes, I lied to you about my ankle. I've been told you that get over it but let's face the truth you're not mad at me about that you're mad because you think I still had something to do with your sister disappearing well, I don't because if I do, she would be dead, but she's not. She's alive running some kind of camp! He said yelling at her.

When all of us heard that Ava's sister was alive I couldn't believe my ears. I knew that Ava would be extremely happy I just never expected her to ask Antonio how far away they campus and I never expected her to go in the RV judging by the yelling that was coming in the RV Xavier and Ava we're arguing all of a sudden Ava got on the motorcycle and told Antonio let's go We watched as they drove away. After they left no one said anything I had to get up anyways because Stella was crying as I awkwardly went inside I didn't say anything to Xavier. I fed Stella and played with her I decided to give Xavier some space, so I played with Stella outside since there wasn't really enough room in the RV we gave Steven a tent, and said that he can share it with Jason.

It ended up raining later on so I was in my room quietly playing with Stella I ended up taking a nap because I was so tired when I woke up I felt that we were moving. I heard laughing in the RV and I also saw that it was morning time I never went to sleep that long before as I got out of the room, I looked and saw that we were on the road. I was confused, so I sat down on the couch and asked Jason Stephen, where we were going he said that we were going to go find a place where we can call home everyone was smiling and laughing I thought it was weird that no one was wanting to go find Ava but I figured if I opened up my mouth, no one would listen to me, so I kept quiet and join in the conversation a few hours later, we were about to give up because we couldn't find anywhere that we can call home until Ryan slammed on the brakes We all got out of the car and looked at the The house it was huge it was on a dirt road.

Ryan said that it looked like it had to be about a four bedroom maybe two bathroom house the boys said that I should probably wait in the car so they can go in to see what's going well they were trying to figure out how to open the door I looked in the yard there was a moving truck and a regular truck I told the boys that no one's inside they asked me how did I know? I said one there is a for sale sign in the front yard and a moving truck my guess is the people who bought the house never got the chance to move in as Xavier opened up the moving truck there was a bunch of furniture Ryan smiled and said that means the house is completely empty and we can decorate it however, we want as I help them open the door we all went inside, and all I have to say is it was amazing but dusty.