29: the end for now

Savanna's journal entry.

Dear Journal, it's been three weeks since Ava came back and honestly life is amazing I've gotten really close to Steven I feel like me and him have some things in common I finally got Stella to stop eating so much and close my brother found for her. We're actually a perfect size I'm already on chapter 5 of the book you gave me and it's been helping me out a lot grace is starting to get very disrespectful these last three weeks she's been telling us what to do like she's the adult and we are the children my brother said it's because she's 13 and she's fixing to become a moody teenager I'm not looking forward to that.

Chelsea gave me a Journal she told me that it would help me sleep at night since I have a lot on my mind She also gave me a bottle of melatonin as well and it's honestly been helping I haven't had a nightmare since I started taking the melatonin Xavier and Ava officially became a couple the second week in our house and speaking of the house Ava found a water heater She was working on it for a few days, but finally got it working on the fourth day so we officially have hot water which is good because we needed showers anyways the group still doesn't trust Jason which I can understand because he was working with a man who killed innocent people but I'm starting to think that Jason is a good kid. He just follows people because he doesn't have any family speaking of Kevin we have not seen him since the safe facility got overrun with zombies when I mentioned it to the group, Ava said that it's best if we don't talk about it, so I dropped it.

Even though the world is still shitty I'm glad that I'm here with my friends not even my friends, my family until next time journal I will be writing to you about how we found a cure for the virus in the world is starting to turn normal!