21. So intoxicating~

Hello peeppsss!!

A new chapter is here as promised. I tried to make this chapter as long as I could. I hope it satisfies all your soul.

This song inspired me to write this chapter. You guys can suggest songs too for the next chapters.

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

*HEAVY SMUT CONTENT!! READ IT ON YOUR OWN RISK!*

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

__________________________________________________________

HANIYA'S POV

Everyone's having a happy time, everything seems so perfect, so peaceful but so hard to believe. I was honestly very shocked to hear about my and Sahil's engagement. I was so nervous when Mama told me his family was coming to present the proposal.

 I mean it's not like I haven't met them before but now? It's different. Everything is different. Everything is happening so fast that It's hard for me to process. I know there's something wrong, everybody is making things fast intentionally. 

Right now, I am sitting with Sara, Didi, and my other two cousins. We're planning my engagement party and the dresses. I didn't know that getting married was so tiring. I want to talk to Mama, I have to talk to her. I looked around to see her walking towards the kitchen. 

"Umm, you guys continue the planning. I'll be right back", I abruptly stood up before I lost her again between the guests. As she was walking to the kitchen, I quickly grabbed her wrists, dragging her towards the backyard. 

"Hani! Kya baat hai? Kya ho gaya hai?", I turned around as we stood near the backyard door. 

(Hani! What is the matter? What has happened?)

"Yahi toh mein aapse puchna chahti hu Mama",  She looked at me confusingly. 

(That's what I want to ask you, Mama)

"Baat kya hai? Saaf saaf kahiye Hani", She's confused but somewhere in her eyes, I could see that she's hiding something from me. 

(What's the matter? Say it clearly Hani)

"Mama, Why is everything happening so fast? I mean, me and Sallu- Sahil, we just started dating Ma and now we are getting engaged?", I blabbered out my frustration. She sighed in relief making me confused.

"Aapne toh hume dara hi diya tha, hum soch rahe the kuch galat ho gaya", I looked at her in disbelief. 

(You scared me, I thought something bad happened)

"Don't you think this is bad too?", I asked but she just laughed.

"Are you not happy, Hani?".

"Of course I'm happy but I wanted to take things slow", I whined, she shook her head.

"Doesn't matter how much you try, Hani but you can never take these matters slow".

"But Mama-".

"Aunty, I'll talk to her", I looked behind to see Sahil leaning on the wall directly looking at me.

"Please do. Make her understand", He nodded without taking his eyes off me. 

Mama turned around while smiling as she moved to leave not before patting his shoulder. I stood at my place waiting for his next moment. I wonder how much of our talks he heard.