The Anemones

Being the only student with no powers is hard. When I first arrived to NRC i had no clue what was going on but I'm adapting. I made some close friends : Ace,Deuce,Grim,Cindy,Ivory, and Vinny. 

It started when me and my friends were at the lunch table. We were chatting about our midterm and it was grueling. Ivory, Vinny,Cindy,and I passed while the boys didn't. When Ace Deuce and Grim mentioned their grades something strange happened. 

Sea Anemones grew out of their heads and started to tug on them. Ivory looked up from her phone and said "YOU FUCKING DUMBASSES"  Vinny looked shocked "don't tell me you made a deal with HIM" i was confused. i didn't know who she was talking about. As the boys were getting tugged away I sighed and followed them with the rest of the girls behind me. 

_______________________________________________________________________________

When we got to the Monstro lounge the fish mafia was their in front of everyone. Azul was in the middle of the leech brothers and he said something along the lines of "you all will be working for me in the monstro lounge until you graduate" Cindy being the tiny little dog she is ran up to azul and started to hit his leg. "YOU JERK LET MY GRIMMY GO NOW" Azul noticed her and laughed "what are you gonna do little puppy" he said as he picked her up by the scruff of her neck. 

Before i could stop her Vinny ran in and grabbed Cindy holding her close. "DONT YOU DARE LAY A FINGER ON MY FAMILER" Cindy looked a little shaken but mad. I walked onto the stage and said "ENOUGH" 

the whole room went quiet. 

"leave my friends alone Azul they did nothing wrong. i think......" 

"on the contrary, Prefect" Azul said with a smirk "i believe your darling friends have made deals with me." 

"and that means????" i asked confused. 

Azul smirked even wider "they made deals with me if they did not pass they would have to work for me." 

i gasped "their must be some way i can fix this please azul tell me how to fix this." 

Azul smiled and said "bring me the photo from the underwater museum in 3 days." 

i sighed "fine lets go vinny,cindy,Ivory." i noticed as we walked away Ivory put the middle finger up at Azul Jade and Floyd. 

I found something intreeging about one of the brothers. 

........................Floyd.