Young Gapryong Kim being a tease

It was a rather boring day for the leader of the fist gang. Gapryong was leaning far forward across his wooden table bored with a pouty face. 'What should I do, what to do, what to do...' He thought and hummed as he sat up properly and crossed his arms, his right hand placed on his chin as his thumb stroked it. Fighting was a passion of his as it allowed him to protect those cares and loves. But he wouldn't use his fists for his own benefit like entertainment. As he thinks he heard the door opening and who walked in was, "Minsik, my boy! What brings you here?"

Gapryong greeted happily with a joyful smile as he stood up and went to hug his friend. Minsik blushes at the action before hugging back, smiling, "I just came in to check on you." The large male says and sat down in front of the table as Gapryong bmwent back to his seat. The older male smirked and winked at the slightly younger man, "That's kind of you, but are you sure that you didn't have... an alternative motive behind that?" He asked in a hush tone, sounding a little flirty.

Minsik began to stutter and gulps his nerves down as he had no clue what he was supposed to say to that question. His face became flush, and he was sweating all over the place. "I think I need some fresh air." He stated and was about to leave until he was stopped by Gapryong. "Well, if you need me, you know where to find me." The older male winked yet again at the larger man who stumbles out the door. Gapryong Kim grinned and broke out into laughter at the retreating form of lackey.

"That went better than I had hoped." He said mostly to himself before he started to make himself something to eat.