Patty's Gone

1988:
Maverine saw Billy Ray having an affair with the blonde news anchor, Kimberly Hunt. She slaps him, and he slaps her right back after he tells her he loves Kimberly, and Maverine leaves from California to Minnesota.

1989:
The death of Keith Whitley was horrible for Maverine and she decided to quit country music. Maverine had a call from Mick saying that his mother had passed away.

Two months later:
Patty and Maverine were in Minnesota hearing on the radio about football stars' birthdays, including Wally's nephew Joel. Maverine had a call from Steve Jordan saying it's a boy named Cameron.

1990:
Steve cares for Patty before the game, and Maverine was watching the music videos before her gospel music video is on. One of them is "Walking Away" by Clint Black, and Maverine's song "Ride Out Your Storm" with the backing vocals of Paul and Wally, and Patty was in this music video as well. Maverine sang the same song at church with them. Wally's daughter Kristi advices them that her sisters will be married.

1991:
Wally arrived at her house before his grandchild was born. Maverine was thinking about her depression. She told him that Paul's kids needs to get married and have children, and said in reference of the Aaron Tippin song. Maverine wounds up her depression until Paul prays for her. Maverine's boyfriend Duane Supan arrives the next afternoon and his daughters are with their grandmother. Now Patty and Maverine were at the bar and grill with Jocelyn and Janis, and Maverine was dancing with the Keith Whitley t-shirt. Duane and Maverine were very proud for tonight.

A few months later, Maverine and Wally were fishing as she told him about Ron's whereabouts, and other children. Maverine was playing golf as Paul looks on.

June 1994:
Maverine was playing with Steve's three children, including Cameron. Patty passed away in her sleep on June 28, and the funeral was three days later. Ed told Maverine about his only daughter's car accident. Maverine told Ron to say and speak anything about Patty. She hugs Wally, Paul, Mick and Milt Sunde. Cameron runs over to see Maverine, she told him about his dreams.

Epilogue:
Cameron Jordan did dream to become a football player. He was drafted to the New Orleans Saints in 2011, and was still playing as of now.
His father Steve Jordan was inducted into the Vikings Ring of Honor in 2019.
Billy Ray Smith Jr. did loved Kimberly, they got married in 1990, and had a daughter.
Mark Mullaney did marry Lynette and had four children. He and Maverine were close friends.
After retired in 1990, Scott Studwell works at the front office for the Vikings and retired in 2019.
Stu Voigt did marry Linda. He was arrested for Ponzi scheme, was jailed in 2016 and released 6 months later.
Dennis Swilley still lives in Texas, making music and designs at the same time.
Karl Kassulke has written a book in 1981, and died in 2008.
Steve Riley was married to Jan, has four daughters, and died in 2021.
Kathy Martini is still living as of now.
Chuck Hart died in January 1994, five months before Patty's passing.
Rudy Gatlin still performs with his brothers and has two children.
Mick Tingelhoff was inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame in 2015, and died in 2021.
Ron Yary was inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame in 2001. He has three children.
Wally Hilgenberg died of ALS on Sept. 23, 2008, four days after his 66th birthday.
Paul Krause was inducted into Pro Football Hall of Fame in 1998.
Maverine lives in Lakeville, Minnesota since 1976, and works at the radio station for football in the morning from 6 to 9. She is still in love with Duane Supan.