Patty and Maverine's Hard Times

September 1976:
In Louisiana, Patty doesn't like the cake that's disgusting, she splats the water at Ron, and he splats at her too, Patty gets up, Kathy gets up, Ron slaps Kathy, and Steve had comfort Kathy.

A week later:
Bob was traded to Seattle and let Ahmad Rashad play. Kathy broke up with Steve, and he married Carolyn. Patty had a miscarriage of "Tella Lynn." She is named after Ron's sister.

1977:
The Vikings are ready for the super bowl. Maverine, Pam, Mary, and Mick's wife Phyllis were great to hang out. The Vikings lost for the last time.

August 1, 1977:
Nate Wright and Wally told Patty to get out and visit her sister who turns 19, same birthday as Doug, 29. Patty said after she got out, "Go ahead you bastard." Patty was drunk in front of the Vikings players and Maverine. Patty later headed to the psych ward.

1978:
Maverine, Wally and Paul were getting ready for her show, but Ritchie Boldt confirms his cousin's passing. Charley had cancer. Paul remembers Charley in which he shared his birthday at the funeral. Patty had her second and last miscarriage by the name of "Ryan Grant."

October 8, 1978:
Alan Page slaps Patty's head in the back, she slaps him, she's going mad until Mick and Bobby grabs her. She went to the hospital in Seattle, but transferred to Minnesota for a psych ward.

1979:
Maverine and Paul were ready for her first music video "Never Give Up On Me."

December 30:
Jim Marshall's 42nd birthday. Maverine saw Mark's two ladies and she walks away. Mark grabs her to be with her, and she said no. They started to fight, Jeff Siemon, Bobby, Fred McNeill and Matt Blair grabs the two, Mark breaks up with her as he points a finger at her. Seconds later, Maverine collapses.

January 5, 1980:
Maverine survives from coma as Paul, Wally, his wife and baby daughter in attendance. Patty arrived after that before headed back to Ron's house in Cerritos. Maverine came at Jeff's house for a prayer. At Cerritos, Patty had a phone call and announced that she will be a waitress in a movie called "Roadie" starring Meat Loaf. Maverine is getting ready on tour, and Dennis Swilley and Steve were getting ready as well.