Patty Loves Ron

September 7, 1968:
Five rookies make the cut, as did one year guy Bobby Bryant. Wally Hilgenberg was officially signed. Maverine and Patty were changed from school to homeschool to pursued their acting career. That night, Maverine had a chat with Paul Krause and Wally before she goes to sleep.

Five years later 1973:
Maverine had her love life with Ed Marinaro. Patty is dating Stu Voigt since she was 15. Maverine was making a commercial with Bob Lurtsema on TCF. Maverine was rooming with Fran Tarkenton and Mick Tingelhoff. Patty also rooms with Stu and Doug Sutherland. Patty had started having an affair with Ron Yary, whom she flirted five years earlier. He was married and has no children at the time. Days later, his wife Leslie caught them, and Patty hides in the bathroom. Leslie divorces him, and Patty gets out the bathroom. Patty told Stu that her relationship is ended. Ron told Patty he still loved her.

1974:
Reporters thought Maverine was a model, and likes to get ready with Paul and Wally. Maverine told Paul to get a hair restorer. Charley Pride sings the National Anthem, and the Vikings lost. Maverine decided to find her sister, but the security said that Patty is with Jake Scott, and their parents were ashamed of Patty. Maverine was bright for Ed as he lost the game.