Jey Uso - The Plan (Pt. 1)

I know I already have one for Jey but this one was a request!

Summary: You wanted some alone time with Jey, but he was always caught up in Bloodline business, but you were fed up so you decided to do something about it.

Rating: NSFW

Id's: Rough,Jealousy, Argument, Ect.

Requested by: User would like to be kept private

Words: 3,050

________

Today was the day where you, Jey, and your 13 year old son were supposed to go to the beach and spend some quality family time. You were upstairs getting ready, putting on your baithing suit and packing the bags with items to bring to the beach. You were excited and happy to finally spend some time with your son and more importantly your husband, hoping that later tonight you could finally have him alone.

You understood that he was super busy, now more than ever due to the drama between The Bloodline and Sami Zayn and Kevin Owens. But you also wanted to actually enjoy time with your husband. You finished everything and headed downstairs. "Mekhi are you ready?" You called out to your son but got no answer. You sighed as you put the bags down on the couch. "It's like I'm talking to a damn wall." You mumbled out as you went to go find your son.

"Mekhi, do you not hear me asking you a question?" You said as you opened his room door. You were confused on why he was dressed in a Bloodline shirt and a jacket. "Mekhi, what are you doing? We are going to the beach." You sighed out, slowly losing your patience. "Dad said we were going to the arena tonight." Your son replied and you raised your eyebrows. "Your father is supposed to be off tonight?" You said.

"I wanted to talk to you about that, baby..." Jey said from behind you and it made you even more annoyed for some reason. You smiled at your son, "Mekhi, stay up here." You instructed and he nodded his head. You closed the door before you turned around and glared at your husband. "You have some explaining to do, Joshua Fatu." You walked past him and headed downstairs, he trailed behind you.

You stopped and crossed your arms as you sat on the back of the couch, facing the stairs. "Listen, I know you're upse-" You cut him off. "Oh do you really? Do you really? Come on Joshua! I've been planning this for at least 2 weeks! You know how important this was to me! You told me you were off!" You shouted and it made him lower his head. "I know Y/n, but baby I gotta go to work when they need me. You wanna keep livin in this nice ass house right? You wanna keep havin all these nice things without havin a care in the world right? Then you gotta let me do my job."

You raised your eyebrows and laughed. "Excuse you? Don't start doin that shit Joshua. Don't act like I'm a spoiled little bitch, like I'm some charity or something! Okay? Cause I could easily go out here and start workin again, just as I was before and be just fine, thank you very much!" He put his hands out, trying to calm you down. "I didn't mean it like that, baby. I'm just sayin that, my job is our only source of income right now. I already blew off Adam last week and he got into my ass about that. I can't do it again. They need me." He said.

"What if I n- You know what...you're right. Go." You said as you got off the back of the couch and walked back upstairs. "Mamas!" He called out to you as you walked away but you ignored him. He ran upstairs but you already locked the bedroom door. He knocked on it softly. "Are we really doin this right now?" He asked. "I said go Joshua. What more do you want from me?" You yelled.

"I don't wanna fight and I don't want you to be mad at me." He answered. You stayed silent. You heard him sigh from behind the door. "Will you at least come with me. Naomi is gonna be there and she wants to see you." He said. You rolled your eyes and sighed. "Fine. I'll come, but I'm not happy with you, let's make that clear." You said as you unlocked the door.