Our Secret Right?

It was a "normal" day in the Guild. Tables flying, people fighting, Erza enjoying her strawberry cake, and Happy trying to get noticed by Carla-senpai. Also, Elfman trying to talk to everyone about "Being a Real Man", Cana chugging down a keg, and Freed fangirling over laxus.

Gray and Natsu were arguing then all of a sudden Gray walks off. "Hey! Stripper where you going?!" Natsu yelled out. "Somewhere Pyro!" Gray called out and kept walking.

After about 10 minutes Gray ends up under a tree near a river. He grabs a rock and throws it in the river. He hears a twig snap. "Juvia, I know your there.... Come out I need to talk."

'Omg my Gray-sama wants to talk to me... What do I say? What do I say? WHAT DO I SAY?!' Juvia walked closer. "Sure what is it Gray?"

"How do you tell someone..... You.... Like them?" He looks at her. 'God his eyes are dreamy'. "Oh... Uh... You just say, hey-their name-i have to tell you something. They will say what. Then you say, I really like you..." Juvia blushes after she says this.

Gray nods. "Well... Do you mind going and telling Natsu to meet me here?" He asks.

'Gray likes........... N-n-natsu?! O.O' "s-s-sure!" And with that she ran to the guild hall. "Natsuuuuuuu!!" Juvia yelled as she ran to natsu. "G-gray wants to talk to you. He's by the river" Juvia walks away.

Nastu groans and walks to the river. "Ice princess you here?" Natsu called out. "Over here." Gray waved. Natsu walked to him and once he got close enough, his stomach started to turn and create butterflies. 'What the hell?' Natsu thought. "What is it Stripper?" Natsu smiled and tilted his head. "I need to tell you something...." Gray blushes. Natsu saw the blush and laughed. "What?" Natsu's feelings got ahead of himself.

"I.... I.... Li-" Grays eyes widened as he felt a pair of warm lips on his cold ones. Gray freaked out but then gave in and kissed back. Natsu smelled of cinnamon and smoke. Once they pulled away for air Gray looked like a cherry and Natsu was as pink as his hair.

"Sorry... I... J-just liked you for a while... I wanted to tell you.. But I couldn't.. And when you were about to tell me... My feelings kicked in and I kissed you... I'm sorry..." Natsu looked down in shame. "Its fine... I have liked you for ever. I was gonna tell you but.. I didn't. You just showed your feelings so I'm happy you feel the same." Gray pecked Natsu on the lip and smiled. "This will be our little secret." Natsu nods.

Little did they know a little blue cat was spying on them.

((Please tell me how I did. I accept and type of critism))