Halloween

(- I know it's no where near Halloween, but I have an idea. And I know that by the time Halloween is here, I will forget... so please bear with me. -)

As every Halloween, Natsu was dared to wear a weird costume.

Last year, he had to be a fish. Happy just stared at him, hungrily.

Everyone facepalmed. But this year is different.

Since him and Gray have been dating, they have been doing "weird" things. So this year, it was Gray's turn to choose the costume.

And what he chose will scar Natsu.

......

Natsu glared into the mirror as he fixed his pink cat ears. He put on the fangs that sat on his dresser.

You can probably guess what Gray made him wear.

He was a neko...

All he wore was pink cat ears, his scarf, and black jeans. Along with a pink cat tail. No shirt at all...

He sighed as he finished getting ready. Arms wrapped around him as he heard a deep voice.

"Hey flame kitty." Gray chuckled.

"Why did you make me do this..." Natsu growled. He look at Gray and blushed dark.

Gray had on practically the same thing, but black wolf ears, along with a black wolf tail. He had on a bow tie though.

"Well it was my turn to dare a costume for you, and this came to mind for my fireball." Gray smiled as he kissed Natsu's neck softly.

A tiny noise came from the pink kitty's mouth. Gray chuckled as he walked out. "See you at the guild"

"Just hold on big bad wolf stripper" Natsu retorted. Gray walked back and crossed his arms. "Excuse me?"

"I said hold on wolf stripper." Natsu smiles and he pulls Gray closer. He leans his head down and connects his lips to Gray's neck. He bit down softly and sucked a bit. Gray could be heard wheaping and groaning quietly.

Once Natsu moved away and they walked to the guild, everyone stared at their costumes and even ore at the mark on Gray's neck.