⁴⁷

the next morning we awoke hugging each other. You kissed my lips and got up, preparing our breakfast.

"Yesterday..." I started talking, taking small bites of my food.

You stopped looking at the pan that you were holding and crooked a eyebrow.

"Did I do something wrong? Did I hurt you?" you asked in a rush.

"No, no!" I replied, shaking my head and advertising you eyes. "It felt amazing, it's just..."

I stayed silent and heard you huff and leave the utensil you were holding on top of the counter.

"Is about Chan... isn't it?"

I was unable to talk and you let a sigh escape from your lips.

"Minho, listen to me" my voice quivered when I saw how you started picking up your stuff. "Minho!" I desperately yelled, following you to the entrance.

"Was everything that happened yesterday a joke to you?" you whispered, and it broke me.

"Of course not! Minho I love you so much. But Chan and I aren't over yet-"

"He's cheating on you!"

I couldn't breath at this point.

"I know! I know! But we haven't broken up just yet and yesterday..." I wasn't able to finish the sentence, trying to catch some oxygen. "i cheated too" my chest was hurting but I tried to continue "I cheated on him with you! I'm no better than him"

Silence felt upon of us.

Fuck, I hate myself so much

Jisung~