⁴³

After what happened, Jisung decided not to talk to Minho. He wasn't avoiding him, though, the brunette was just not calling him to say goodnight, not asking him to hang out, not telling him his deepest secrets...

Five months after the incident Chan confessed his love to the squirrel-like boy, and the latest kissed him smiling, telling the older that he was also in love with him, which wasn't a lie, not exactly.

Han didn't know, maybe, he felt too alone and he forced his brain to believe that he was completely in love with the blonde guy, but still, he gave Chan every inch of his heart. Well, not every, since a part of that organ was for Minho.

So now they've been dating for two months. Jisung stopped writing letters to the purple-haired boy.

"I don't know... I just feel like he's being a bit cold" The brunette explained timidly, playing with his fingers.

They were all sitting on a lunch table. All except Chan and Changbin.

"What do you mean?" Felix asked with his eyebrows furrowed.

"He... he's being so distant and he's always busy with something else...I don't know, maybe I'm just being selfish" Jisung bit his lower lip and shrugged.

Seungmin gulped and looked away.

"I think you should talk to him" Minho said in a whisper.

"Yeah, as much as I hate to admit it, Minho is right" Hyunjin nodded, putting his hand on top of Felix's knee while he talked.

"You know Chan, Ji-ji, he's a very busy guy" Jeongin added.

"I know but..." he stayed silent.

"But...?"

The brunette sighted.

"I saw some texts from someone the other day. Some hearts and an 'I love you' " his chocolate orbs began to shake. "When I asked who that was he said it was just a friend and... he suddenly started yelling at me" Jisung allowed his fingers to tangle with his beautiful hair. He sniffed, smelling Seungmins vanilla's scent

Everyone went silent.

"Maybe he's cheating on you?" Jeongin stated.

All eyes were on him now.

"Jeongin!" Minho screamed when he saw Jisung's eyes become teary.

"What?!" he asked, feeling offended.

"You could've been a bit softer!" Felix scolded, shaking his head.

"I'm sorry, jeez" he put his hands up in surrender, his long fingers shining.

"What do you think, Seungmin? You're the wisest of all of us" Hyunjin purposely asked, noticing how the puppy-like boy had remained silent the whole conversation.

The boy opened his mouth to answer, even though a knot was being created in his throat, but just then, Chan appeared with Changbin, laughing softly. The blonde took the spot next to his boyfriend and kissed his cheek.

🎀

"Hey, sorry I'm late. Something came up" Chan greeted Jisung when the younger entered the car. He kissed his lips and smiled.

The brunette scrunched his nose up when his smelled something unfamiliar in the car.

Vanilla?

He looked over at Chan and saw that he was wearing a white t-shirt that hugged his muscles perfectly. Some tight black jeans and a necklace that he had never seen before.

"Stop the car" Jisung suddenly barked with big eyes and unsteady breathing.

A kiss. There was a pink kiss on the white t-shirt.

"What-"

"Stop the fucking car right now, Bang" the brunette clenched his teeth and got out of the vehicle when Chan finally stopped.

"What are you doing?! Where are you going?!"

"Are you cheating on me?!" Jisung finally boomed with watery eyes and shaky voice.

"What..." The blonde word was  barely a whisper.

"Are you?" The boy with rosy cheeks asked.

There was silence.

"I-" Chan looked away "I'm sorry"

Jisung smiled and rolled his eyes.

He started walking again but now he was heading towards the older. His eyes were gleaming with anger.

A slap echoed through the empty night.

He then turned away and took his phone out, calling Felix and Seungmin over.