^^ Christmas Wishes.. vv

CHRISTMAS SPECIAL!!!!
QUACKITY HAS A SISTER IN THIS, AND HASNT EXPERIENCED A REAL CHRISTMAS BEFORE, EVEN WITH BEING IN THE UK FOR AROUND 5 YEARS!!

ANY "MARRIED" COUPLE SENTENCES, OR ANYTHING POINTING TO THEM BEING MARRIED IS FALSE, I WAS JUST WRITING LIKE THAT BECAUSE I WAS WRITING A SECOND ONESHOT

!CW!:
• Kissing
• cuddles
• swearing playfully
• fluff
• getting presents
• crying
• very slight sad but cute

••••••••••••

“Ducky.. You ready?” Wilbur spoke softly, his head resting on Quackity's shoulder.
“Ready as I'll ever be.” Quackity giggled, kissing the side of wilbur's cheek gently.

Wilbur wrapped his arms around Quackity's legs, hoisting him up onto his shoulder, meaning he could place the blue and gold star on the top of the Christmas tree the two had purchased and decorated the same day.

He sighed heavily, smiling as he placed the star on the very top of the tree, his heart throbbing happily as he felt oddly emotional. The duck tapped the top of wilbur's head twice, signifying he was done and Wilbur could let him down.

However, instead of placing him on the sofa, Wilbur kept him in his arms, bridal style, as he spun around, laughing. Quackity yelped but soon joined in as he giggled and his legs flailed around, sticking his arms out as if he were a child.
Wilbur smiled down at him, his smile reaching his eyes that were filled with genuine love for the man in his arms.

Quackity stared back up at him, the same amount of pure, unbreakable love dripping from his throbbing heart that showed in his dark eyes.

Wilbur slowed down with the spinning, and the duck whined playfully, wriggling in his arms while giggling.

“Stop wriggling-” Wilbur laughed loudly, scrunching his nose as he tried to move to the sofa to sit down while Quackity was squirming in his arms.
“Noooo!” The shorter wailed happily, pouting and looking up at Wilbur with fake sad eyes, his brows furrowing as he tried, and ultimately failed, to make the taller feel bad for him.

“C'mon you stupid duck! Let's go make cookies!!” Wilbur grinned.
Quackity's fake pout immediately vanished and was replaced with a wide, beaming smile as he struggled to get up, eventually falling on the floor, much to wilbur's amusement, before he scrambled up and sprinted to their kitchen.
The Brit followed close behind, giggling quietly to himself at the shorter's excitement.

“Dear, do you wanna use the snowmen cookie cutters, or the Christmas tree ones?” Wilbur asked happily, his own smile not fading one bit.
“Uhm.. uh.. erm.. Snow.. no.. uhm.. ..” Quackity thought, his tongue sticking out slightly.
Wil found it absolutely adorable and pretty much died on the spot, before he bent down slightly, and poked the duck's nose softly.

For a second, Quackity's eyes crossed to look at where Wilbur had poked, before he shook his head and pouted.
“You choose!” He complained.
“Fine. I choose the Snowman!” Wilbur stuck his tongue out at Quackity.
“Well, dickhead, it's not mean if i wanted to choose that one too!” Quackity stuck his tongue back out at Wilbur, before the two men erupted into giggles.

While Quackity fetched the snowman cookie cutter, Wilbur retrieved the ingredients for sugar cookies, as well as frosting.
Once all the things were gathered, they began.

First, they poured in some sugar, followed by butter. Wilbur whisked the two together for about 4 minutes with an electric whisk until it was light and fluffy. One at a time, Quackity added the eggs, disposing of the shells after each one. Wilbur then poured in a small amount of vanilla extract, sniffing the scent of the sweet syrup.
Quackity then grabbed the cornflour, as well as regular flour, and added the two while Wilbur remained using the electric whisk.