"What a hot bitch" | Yandere Bnha x Reader

| Summery |

؃AN ICE COLD BITCH gains people's attention, or obsession. Whatever could she do?

؃(surname\first name), AN ICE OLD BITCH wishing to attend the school for upcoming heroes gains a large following, The following being people's obsession over them.

Would they ruin [____]'s chance to become a hero?

Would they switch sides?

Who's good.. Who's bad..?

Whatever will they do?

| Plot |

؃THE MY HERO PLOT (duh)

| Ideas |

-I'll be using female pronouns for y/n-

؃MAIN:

↳ (y/n) is a bitch, She's mean to almost everyone in her school and although her personality people either LOVE her or want to BE her. (y/n) also has ice and snow powers, Ice being just like todoroki and snow being she could spawn a pile of snow out of anywhere, Making snowballs to throw at enemies. (you would have to think more about her quirk).

↳ She goes to the same middle school as Midorya and Bakugou, She has more popularity than Bakugou so those two have a small rivalry (although the dog doesn't really pay too much attention to her). (y/n) also helps Midoryia at times, Mostly because the nervous broccoli would do her homework or something in exchange.

↳ (y/n) had moved school's to Aldera Junior High during the beginning of spring, Her previous school was (unnamed\idk name, She went to school with Mineta before moving to Aldera). Meaning she would know Mineta and he would know her when they meet back at UA.

Mineta: He's going to be the most normal out there, Meaning he's not a yandere, He's not as perverted(or atleast not as open about it), He's going to be (y/n)'s best friend and help her through anything she needs.

Yes he was extremely perverted towards her when the two went to Middle school together but after she threatened him he wasn't so y'know and the two became friends-ish.

↳ Middle school bullies: Bakugou's side-dicks as I call them, The two of them would be down bad (y/n) of course never admitting that but it's true. The two would try their best to hang out and get to know (y/n) whenever they could.

↳ (y/n) knows Bakugou from whispers from the girls and after meeting Midoriya, (y/n) also goes to a different class than the two childhood friends so she doesn't know much about most of the people in their class Nor does she really care.

↳ (y/n) is mean and a bitch to everyone for personal reasons, Whether it's because of an abusing relationship, A family member being extremely ill and hospitalised or something else. Nobody knows this of course and everyone's quite curious when an adult comes to their school at 12:41 on the dot to pick up (y/n) for a few hours.

↳ I feel that (y/n) should have a few chapters/pages to her within middle school, Hanging out with her friends or being forced to hang out with others, going on small 'dates', meeting characters for the future (whether it's villains she meets when their on a mission or a classmate or a hero).

↳ (y/n)'s favourite hero would be whatever you(the writer) is, If you don't have a fave or have multiple just pick at random :)

↳ (y/n) isn't oblivious, She would realise everyone's feelings for her two days after they show some signs of having some sort of interest within her, She would rather act oblivious to the feelings around her, To see how they would react and what they would do, While also hoping that their feelings would go away as she wouldn't like to date.