(newest) Yandere! Bnha x Reader

NOTE BEFORE WE BEGIN:

—> Alright so: No plotline, Just some ideas for y'all!

—> Female pronouns for (y/n) but you can change them.

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

╰┈➤ !IDEAS!

—* Now much like most bnha fanfic's, (y/n) will be childhood friends with Katski, Izuku and the other three kids. (y/n) would be there before anyone had gotten their quirks and when everyone was close.

She would be the second best at everything, Katski of course had always been in front of her but sometimes let her win until she caught on and forced him to do his best against her (in video games, Fights, Really anything it's a 1v1)

Everyone looked up and adored her for being so good, for a girl. (y/n) would also be pretty close to Izuku at the time, Always helping him out if he fell down or injured himself someway, Other kids got jealous of him for taking her attention so they usually began to injure themself to have her help them out too.

Anyways, The time comes everyone gets their quirks and instead of (y/n) fighting for Izuku and being by his side no matter what. I want the exact opposite, I want her to at first try to ignore him being quirkless and help him out though after the first week Katski and his group managed to get her on their side and bully Izuku.

—* Izuku is a bit weird, I mean everyone is a bit weird and creepy when they're turned into yandere but still! Izuku will be down bad for (y/n), He's into her, He worships her, He has a shrine of her shit and photos :) It's a surprise his mother had never found out.

Anyways, He loves the way (y/n) bully's and hates him. He wasn't sure why he did it at first but after a while he just decided to enjoy it. So now (middle school–UA) he always makes a way to have her hurt him, Physically or mentally it never mattered to him. He'd spend his time taking photos or stealing items from her.

—* (y/n)'s not completely oblivious, For instance; She would know whether or not she's being watched/stalked, She wouldn't simply brush it off. Though she would keep quiet for a while, Gathering enough shit to actually do something about it.

She's not oblivious to people's feelings, She knows if someones happy or sad, ect. She also knows when someone has a crush on her (unless the person is female, Then it's hard to tell for her). She knows how to read the room, She'll know if people are glaring towards her or someone else, She'll just shrug it off not really giving two shits.

—* She will be a bit of a cold, quiet hothead. Why? Simply, She grew up closer to Katski (and her sibling[s] are quiet and hot headed themself). She'll still have her kind nature, Only to those who she thinks deserves such things (The bakusquad, Shinsou, Class 1-B and ofc a few villains -really anyone who isn't EXTREMELY close to izuku).

—* (y/n)'s first quirk: YANDERE! This is a rather uncontrollable quirk, And unlike other ones she can not disable it. What that means is that anyone who comes into contact with her and stays in her presence for more than a few minutes will forever be infatuated with her, Even if someone were to disable her quirk.

Now, Those infected by her quirk will feel a sense of relief while around her and smell their favourite scents. If they stare at her for too long then they would hallucinate a bit, Pink fog surrounding her and erasing anyone else. Then they'd see blossoming flowers. If they stared at her for hours on end then they'd see more, They would see their "future" together making them more desperate and needy for her.