Farrah Sees Jax Again

Farrah's Pov

I look at Jax I'm nervous to see Jax again he walks over to me Jax gets right in front of me and. He grabs ahold of my hands then he pulls me into a hug and he breaks down I wrap my arms around his neck and get closer to Jax and he pulls me closer to him.

"I missed you so much darlin." Jax says to me while smiling.

"I missed you too Jax so much." I say looking at him.

"We both need to talk about everything and work our problems out darlin." Jax says.

"Yes we do but I know you need to track down whoever sold drugs to Wendy and hurt your baby." I say in a understanding way.

"Yes we do darlin. You and me will be talking soon your my old lady you have my crow on you." Jax's says smiling at me and he pulls me into another hug and kisses my cheek I kiss his cheek and I stand next to him holding his hand.

Everyone stares at us while me and Jax hold hands,Tara comes out and informs us about how Wendy and the baby is doing.

Tara tries to get Jax to sit down and talk to her about his son,Jax tells her his name is Abel and starts to walk away Gemma yells at him he tells her to go see Abel,I walk over to Jax and hug and give him a kiss.

"Make them pay." I whisper into his ear and walk back to Gemma and we go see Abel.

Me and Gemma follow Tara to go see Abel she's talking to Gemma about Abel trying to get into Gemma's good graces.

Tara glares at me me and Gemma see it and Gemma tells her to stay away from Jax because he doesn't want her.

I smirk at what Gemma says to my sister and I watch as Tara stomps out of the room.

I look at Gemma and we both burst out laughing then we quit laughing and go over and look at Abel,he's so tiny and looks just like dad.

A few hours later me and Gemma leave out of Abel's room and we go outside of the hospital so Gemma can smoke.

"How are you holding up Gemma?" I ask looking at her.

"I'm going to be ok I have faith that Abel will make it through this and come out strong." Gemma says.

"What else you fixing to do?" I ask.

"I'm going to go to Jax's house and clean it up for him and Abel." Gemma says

"Would you like some help cleaning?" I ask

"I would love the help Farrah." Gemma says to me grinning.

We get into my car and we head to Jax's house thirty minutes later we arrive at Jax's house we get out of the car and Gemma goes to the door and unlocks it we go into the house and the house is a mess I go over to a drawer and I look in there and I find more drugs and I walk into the kitchen and I toss the drugs and pills I found onto the counter and Gemma looks at it with wide eyes.

"I can't fucking believe that druggie had this in the house I'm so pissed off about this." Gemma says looking really pissed.

"Why would she do this to her and Jax's baby? I ask while crying.

Gemma walks over to me and she holds me while I cry for what happened to Abel and for how bad Wendy is.

I go back to searching and I find more drugs in Wendy's hiding places, I keep searching and I find more drugs I take all of the drugs to the kitchen and put them on the counter with the rest of the drugs I just slide down the fridge and start crying Gemma looks at me then she rushes over to me and holds me while I cry.

Forty-Five minutes later we hear a motorcycle pull up then a few minutes later Jax walks in and sees me and Gemma and he walks over to us.

"What are you guys doing?" Jax asks us.

"What does it look like we are doing?" We say to Jax.

Me and Gemma lead Jax to the counter where all the drugs are on and we show it to him,Jax sees all the drugs and he starts yelling and screaming and throwing things, I move away from him while he's doing that.

After he is done throwing things he looks at me I nod at him and I give my car keys to Gemma then I follow Jax outside and we get on his bike and we ride off to the clubhouse.