The Battle

|| Guys, this book is about to finish. Two more chapters (including this one), then we are done. Thank you guys for everything. I have gone through so much and y'all have supported me. Thank you. 🙏🏼 ||

AUTHOR:

"Get the spear off his neck!" Giyuu yelled. Tanjiro's eyes were wide open. He was scared and shocked. He was frozen.

"How sad. You can't even save him," Aizetsu said as Sekido handed him this spear and Tanjiro. This made Giyuu even more furious. Nezuko was being held back by Kanao, who was struggling. Tanjiro began to accept his fate. He scratching skin roughly. Because of this, Giyuu got a better view of Tanjiro. He saw his eyes bags, the cuts on his arm, the bruises on his neck, the bite marks on his body, and the blood on his hands as Tanjiro continued to scratch it.

Aoi didn't know what to do. Surely, everyone had a plan, different plans. Despite Aoi being intelligent, she was panicking and didn't know what to do. Giyuu was scared and nervous for Tanjiro. Giyuu slowly took one step closer to Tanjiro.

"Don't move."
Aizetsu said, applying more pressure on Tanjiro's neck. Very little blood fell, this made Nezuko more mad. She pushed Kanao —not too hard— and ran behind Aizetsu. Because of how fast she ran, Aizetsu didn't notice her. Nezuko took off Aizetsu head. Everyone was shocked. Sekido shocked Nezuko with his staff.

"Shit!" Giyuu ran to Sekido with his sword close to his neck. Sekido dodged his attack, but shocked Giyuu. Tanjiro just stood there, not knowing what to do. Karaku grabbed him, making sure no one took him. Shinobu ran Sekido. Of course, he dodge her but only got a small cut.

"You're a fast one, but weak," Sekido chuckles. "You idiotic Demon Slayers. You're all going to die"

"Be careful who you're talking to~" Shinobu said. Giyuu knew what was going to happen. Kanao stabbed Sekido in his hand to keep his staff away from him. After a while, Sekido started coughing out blood. This triggered Urogi, Aizetsu, and Karaku.

Muichiro ran to Urogi. He stabbed his leg, causing Utogi to scream and collect energy. Muichiro didn't know what to do. Gyomei grabbed Urogi's mouth and crushed his head before he could do anything (Gyomei to the rescue!).

"Fuck!" Sekido put his hands out, sucking Aizetsu and Karaku. Urogi regenerated his head but Sekido grabbed his head.

"What the fuck..." Kanao quietly said. Sekido was transforming into something...different.

A demon...that looked like a child...? They had horns and drums attached to his back. Wooden dragons arose from the ground. Everyone was watching as the arose. They were caught off guard. They would have never expected this.

"Pathetic. You all are really asking for a death wish. I will not hold back. I'll kill you all, painfully,"
The demon said, "My name is Zohakuten. Remember my name, for this is the last time you'll hear it."

Then, the Demon Slayers noticed a small wooden ball near Zohakuten. It looks like as if he's protecting this. They noticed that Tanjiro wasn't there so they clearly knew that they had to everything in their power to open the ball and save Tanjiro.

Guys...I cannot do fight scenes 😭 forgive me! But I have to skip towards the end of this fight. Use your imagination for this one bc mine is broken 😞

Misturi, Iguro, and Kyojuro were fighting the wooden demon. They have been fighting for a while. They all have wounds, but not that deep. Meanwhile with the rest, Hantengu has gotten bigger. Aoi was about to strike, but before she can do anything, he grabbed her jaw and started putting pressure, trying to break it. Aoi's eyes widen as her jaws began hurting.