Prologue: Shooting Stars

A light shines in the distance and glows brighter as it pierced the dark sky... another trailing behind it. It eats away the first's light and both are pushing and pulling against another. They began to form into shapes.. one like water and the other like stone... then like ice and the other like fire.  Finally one shaped into a 6 pointed star while the other made a droplet spiraling into itself.

As they shoot through the ink black sky... they rippled through a portal. Ripping through they danced around another as they came hurtling through many dimensions in a swirl of colors. Then, they bursted through to a dimension full of stars.

The core Universe...home of the greatest of Gods and Goddesses and Neither. Yet, they do not know they wield such power to create the multiverse they live their lives creating it through the designs of mere thought and as simple as art. Below this core universe is a pocket called The Garden..some call it the Garden of Eden... but no... it holds all the "science" and "magic" behind the creation of the multiverse.. documenting everything.

The two stones fly down towards the Earth that floated ahead... spiraling down close to another.. pushing and pulling aggressively as they hurtled faster. They landed in a forest near a neighborhood where two people lived happily as friends... this...is where our story begins.