Chapter Twenty-Eight

Eric leaves the bathroom just leaving Harry and I remaining. His large hand rubbing up and down my back soothing me. His white shirt collecting my tears. Its not so much I am sad crying I am angry crying.

"Come on, Kitten. It isn't worth your tears." Harry lightly kisses my head. He rests his head on mine making me loose it all over again. Harry finger tips grip my chin making me connect my eyes with his. His eyes appear sad and hurt. I squeeze my eyes shut a sob escaping me.

"Please don't cry baby. I hate seeing you in pain." Harry presses his lips to my cheeks collecting my tears with his lips.

"S-she is so m-mean to h-him." I stutter gripping Harrys hips pulling him closer to me.

"I know. You can't change her views obviously. All you can do is be the best daughter possible, and just love your dad." Harry's thumb gently strokes my cheek. I feel so selfish crying. Harry has been through so much with his parents and look at me. I nod silently and rest my head on his chest listening to his steady heartbeat.
"Baby, you know I will always be here for you." Harry kisses my forehead. I nod again and leaning forward kissing his chest.

"Thank you." My breathing is unsteady from my heavy crying. My crying leaves me always gasping for air and hyperventilating most times. Harry notices my struggle of breathing and my unsuccessful attempts at calming myself.

"Here Ava breathe with me." Harry bends his knees slightly so he is eye level with me. His hands firmly on my shoulders. Harry breathes slightly slower and more deeply. I do my best to copy him after a few minutes Harry has completely calmed me. That is the fastest that has ever happened.

Harry grabs my hips setting me on the vanity of the sink. I observe him as he grabs a wash cloth and getting it wet in the sink beside me. A silent tear falls down my cheek at my love for this one man. I'm a complete mess and he is still here and taking care of me. He is truly my savior and protector.

"Thank you." I whisper closing my eyes as Harry whips away the mascara under my eyes. He is gentle barely putting any pressure. He touch is light like a feathwr. My eyes flutter open slowly observing him. His bottom lip brought between his teeth nd his eyebrows furrowed in consentration. My lips curve up at the sight in front of me.

"You take care of me. I take care of you. We are a team, Kitten."

"Yes we are, Bear."

-

Harry and I finally made it home. After a slightly uncomfortable goodbye to my dad and mom we dropped Eric off and went to Harry's. Harry is currently in the kitchen doing something apparently I can't know about. I sigh and curl up in a ball watching criminal minds. Crime shows are the best. I'm trying to push the whole sister thing out of mind. I don't know how to go about our whole fight. She just pisses me off.

"Ave! Come in the kitchen" Harry says breaking my thoughts. I smile slightly and wrap the cover around myself walking in the kitchen.

"My queen I made you something." Harry dramatically gestures toward the counter. I smile as I see an actually pretty nice looking cake. Red velvet is my favorite. White frosting is dripping off the sides of the the cake. The top of the cake wrote in chocolate frosting is A+H=Sexy. My laughter is loud as I read the top of the cake. Harry never fails to make me happy. My grin is hurting my cheeks. Wasting no time I wrap my arms and the blanket around him.

"You're the best, Bear." I kiss his chest gently. His warm arms wrapped around me comforting me. He leans down giving me a short and sweet kiss before I grab two plates. Harry grabs a knife (stabbing me) cutting the cake. I giggle as he sets half of the cake on his plate and half on mine. We sit on the kitchen floor eating cake and enjoying each other.

"Harry why do you call me kitten?" I giggle at his new nickname.

"Because you are cute like a kitten obviously and that pussy is dope." Harry laughs as I gasp throwing a piece of cake at him. Harry dramatically gasps picking up cake and throwing it at me. He hits me in the face.

"You asshole!" Grabbing my full cake and crawling over to him. I pick it up slamming it on his head my giggles completely uncomfortable.

"You are getting it now!" Harry grabs some of the cake from his face smearing it on to my own. The cake war adventually evolves into him tickling me. I mid laugh when Harry leans down pressing my lips to his in a slow savoring kiss.

-

"Hey you know Christmas is like next week?" Harry says as he looks at the calender on his phone.

"You just now figured out next week is christmas?" I laugh shaking my head before returning my eyes back to my paper.

"I'm not very bright, bitch." Harry rolls in his lips to stop from smiling.

"Harry I think you said bitch instead of babe by accident." I give him the fix-your-shit look. He giggles removing the computer from my lap jumping on top of me. I roll us over, we land on the ground me on top of Harry. I straddle him holding his hands above his head.

"Mmm I like this" I say smirking pressing my lips to his lightly. Harry tries deepening the kiss, but I pull back making him groan.

"I have to type that paper you horn toad." I intertwine our fingers above his head kissing his nose.

"What are you doing for Christmas?" Harry asks. He rolls us over pinning my hands next to my head. He smirks slightly before repeating my action and kissing my nose.

"Well my dad usually does his family thing on Christmas Eve. Then, Eric's family thing is on Christmas night." I say my normal plans that I do every year.

"What about Christmas morning?"

"Well I was thinking about spending that with my lovely boyfriend" Harry grins pushing his lips against mine.

"What about you?" I ask. His eyes dropping from mine to my lips as I talk to him.

"Uh I don't know. I usually spend it just like alone." He shrugs his shoulders getting off me and sitting back on the couch.

"You spend Christmas alone? Like every year?" How could he be alone for every Christmas?

"Since I was 15 pretty much. My mum does this thing, but I don't really care much for my family. You probably understand why."

Harrys POV

I hate how she is looking at me. Her eyes are so big and full of sorrow. It makes me feel like a wounded animal. She slowly stands up walking over to me. Her hand raising to tuck some of her short black hair behind her ear. I didn't know what to think when she told me about cutting her hair, but she looks so sexy. Her beauty stuns me everytime I see her. Not just her beauty on the outside but the inside too. When I first saw her that day in the boxing ring I thought she was just going to be a fling. She came into my life and completly flipped my shit around. My thoughts are interrupted as I feel her warm body resting in my lap. Her hand in my hair makes me sigh.

"I'm sorry, Bear." Bear. My heart melts when she calls me that. I never thought I would like that nickname, but I honestly can't get enough of it. I can feel how much she cares about me. I have never had someone look at me the way she does. She knows everything about me and she still wants to be with me. Her beauty and pureness never cease to amazing me.

"It's okay." I sigh laying my head on her shoulder wrapping my arms around her waist. Her vanilla and cinnamon scent completely stunning me. She is so fucking lovely.

"Its not fair." She mumbles resting her head on top of mine. Her lips gently brush against my forehead in a comforting way.

"I will just have to make my Christmas memories with you, kitten"

A/n I suck. I am having major writer block so Im sorry. Next chapter I will be skipping about a two weeks or so. Please vote thanks (: