-

Venom had just arrived from yet another mission. Ocelot, oddly enough, hadn't shown up —he was so ingrained with his work indoors that he didn't notice his colleague was back. Kaz was standing up, waiting for Venom to come near him. The man gently petted his shoulder before kissing the top of his nose. Kaz rose his head up —just a little bit— so that his lips touched his own, carelessly putting his chest against the brunette's.
Venom let himself be kissed by those gently soft lips. He then realized he was still covered in all sorts of dirt from the mission.

—If you get so close to me, you'll get dirty... —warned Venom, promptly after interrumping their kiss.

—That's what I want —he answered, continuing with what he was doing.

—(...) But... Your clothes... —continued the man, a bit more worried than before as he knew how much Kaz liked tidiness.

—Take them off of me —he quietly replied just as unbothered as earlier, even while Venom wasn't really getting what he meant.

The blonde man backed a few steps, looked at him through the sunglasses and turned around, expecting him to follow his steps.

_____

They were all by themselves inside the bedroom, which was vaguely lit by a couple of candles. Venom had taken off the clothes covering his upper body, and it didn't take long for him to do the same with what Kaz was wearing —he limited himself to follow his petitions, as he usually did. He didn't really flinch when the blonde hugged him.
Kaz kept sliding his hand all over Venom's back, slowly, as if he was trying to remember the curvatures his fingertips met.

—Give me a couple minutes to shower. I'm still covered in sweat —asked Venom, once again worried about transferring his dirt to the other.

—I don't care about it —he replied—. I just need to touch you.

Kaz pressed himself against his body a little more than before, to the point they could feel each other's heartbeat.
Venom wasn't sure of what to do, but he let himself be caressed by the blonde's fingers. He enjoyed his touch.

—I love you —the blonde added, in a half-whisper, without stopping his activity—. I desire you. You're aware of that, aren't you?

—Kaz...

—You're too permissive —he grunted, petting the hair covering the man's neck—. You should set boundaries between us. I can't hold myself back when it comes to you.

Venom felt a kiss that went from his neck to his shoulder. Not long after that he was being kissed on the lips again, slightly less gently than earlier.
Kaz went back and held his arm as to continue his kisses towards the brunette's hand, who then softly petted his face.

They stood in silence for a few seconds.

—I'm not too permissive —he argued.

—You are —he replied without moving.

—I'm not —Venom insisted—. My feelings aren't that far from yours —he explained, after which he pushed Kaz's head towards his own until their foreheads touched—. I'm going along with this because I wish so. I could've left if I wanted to. You know that.

Kaz wasn't sure of how to react —he still wasn't used to how direct he could be. Before he could even figure out his thoughts, he felt the brunette's lips pressed against his own. His jaw was being held with a lot of care, although their movements were being rather messy. He didn't mind.
It was the same as before —he wasn't overly skilled at it either. Kaz was usually the one leading, so he wouldn't have to worry about what and what not to do next. Although Kaz was fine with that —he enjoyed being the one in charge—, he couldn't help but feel his body slightly weaker as he was taken care of.
Venom noticed the blonde's body lower a bit, given the circumstance he was already taller than him and had to further tilt his head to properly reach his lips. He managed to see a glimpse of his knees vaguely bend, and grew worried that Kaz had overworked himself —it had become a bad habit of his— and was now facing the consequences, so he rapidly surrounded him with his arms.

—Are you okay? —Venom whispered.

—I am —he answered, somewhat bewildered.

—You sure? You seemed to be about to fall or faint.

—I am —Kaz insisted—. I just-... —he sighed—. I just let my guard a bit too down. That's all.

The blonde man frawned his bushy eyebrows and moved his eyes to the side, downwards. His lips were slightly pressed and, if you focused enough on his face, you could see —even with the irregular and vague light of the candles— that he was blushing and trying hard not to lose his temper.
Venom noticed. He got himself drunk on the idea of Kaz completely letting his guard down with him. He caressed his soft, slightly pressed lips with his thumb, and did the same to his now warmer cheek with the rest of his fingers. He observed the changes on the blonde's expression and tilted his head towards his own, wanting to look directly into his eyes. He felt deeply infatuated.
He poke the rounded tip of his nose, continued petting his golden hair and kissed him gently, in a slow manner. He hugged him tighter. He could really feel his heartbeat rise, as if his heart was about to explode inside his chest —it was the same for himself.
He stopped caring about anything but the softness of his lips and the warmth of his skin.