AFTER SCHOOL 😍😍😍🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Once upon a time in a hellhole called high school, there was 2 teachers. One named Mr. Schmidt and the other was Mr. Beumer. Their rooms were right next to each other. A108 and A109.

These guys love to talk to each other in between classes. Everyone can see the way that they look at each other. Even their students can tell that there's some chemistry going on with the science teachers.

Beumer- "I think I should walk back to my room before the bell rings."

Schmidt- "Beumer, meet me in my classroom after school."

Something about his voice made Beumer blush.

Beumer- "O-O-Ok."

AFTER SCHOOL 👺👺🕣🟫🟫🅿️🔺🕖⬜️🇦🇷😂🅿️😀🔺🅿️🕔

Beumer (IN MIND)- Schmidt told me to meet him in his room after school, and the last bell just rang.. all the students are gone... I guess I should go up to him now.

Beumer blushed profusely as he made his way to the room next door. With his shiny bald head, you couldn't even tell the difference between him and a tomato.

Schmidt- "Ah, the kids are finally gone, it's so nice without them, don't you think Beumer?"

Beumer- "Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Yes... D-D-Definitely."

Schmidt walked behind Beumer and locked the classroom door.

Beumer- "W-What are you d-d-d-d-d-doing?"

Schmidt- "What I should've done long ago..."

Schmidt said in a low growl.

Schmidt grabbed Beumer by the waist and leaned in close.

Beumer starts to moan with how gentle soft girl uwu he is.

Beumer- "F-F-F-F-FUCK ME SO HARD DADDY UHHH!!"

Schmidt gives a handsome smirk.

Schmidt- "Whatever you say baby grill."

Schmidt turns Beumer so his back is facing him and bends him over one of his science lab tables.

Schmidt- "Daddy won't stop for mercy, no turning back now."

He said in a seductive low tone.

Beumer- "Y-YES DADDY!!"

Schmidt tore off both men's clothes in half a second and shoves it deep inside Beumer.

Beumer- "MMMUUAAAHAAAAAA"

Schmidt thrusts hard and fast with his 20 inch long, 5 inch thick cock.

Plap

Flap

Smack

Clap

Clap

Clap

Is all that's heard.

As well as Beumers moans.

"UHH"

"MMMMMM"

"HUAAAAAAA"

"KUHHH"

"FUCKKKKK"

And Schmidt's low SEXY groans

"UHHH"

"GRRRR"

"OHHHHH"

"YOU FEEL SO GOOD BEUMER"

"GOOOOOOD BOYYYYY"

Schmidt starts slapping Beumers ass as well as absolutely ANNIHILATING his prostate.

Beumer- "UHHHHH IM GONNA C-C-CUMMMM UHHH"

Schmidt- "YOU ONLY CUM WHEN DADDY TELLS YOU TO, OR YOULL BE PUNISHED"

Beumer- "DADDY PLEASE I CANT HOLD IT IN ANY LONGER!!"

Schmidt- "DADDY SAID NO!! GRRRRR!!!"

Beumer- "I-I-IM SORRY D-DADDY I CANT HOLD IT INNNN UWUUU!!!"

Beumer came all over the table and floor covering his own chest in his cum.

Schmidt- "DADDY SAID NO CUMMING!!! YOU WILL BE PUNISHED NOW GRRRR!!"

Beumer- "DADDY NOO! IM SORRY!"

Schmidt pulled out and walked over to the storage room to grab his whip. He shoved himself back into Beumer and started whipping him at every thrust as Beumer cried out for more.

After Schmidt came, Beumer couldn't walk, so Schmidt carried him to his house.

They found out a few weeks later that Beumer got pregnant from Schmidt.

They both divorced their wives (if Schmidt even has one) and lived happily ever after with their new kid together named Waage.

THE END

JEHEHEIEJENNRBRHRIEJEVE