You and me

•You and me•

"What if you and me was our
Fated destiny?"

Wednesday. The most tiring day of the week. "You look.." "terrible." Aries said. "Thanks." "That's a really good way to start the day." I say sarcastically annoyed. Jasper comes from behind laughing. "Take it easy dude." He said. Unfortunately Classes was about to begin.

As I enter the room it was rather quiet. Everyone minding their business. Maybe this day won't be so bad after all. As I sit down a paper is thrown at my head. "Well that's a good day gone." I pick the paper up to see there was written words on it.
"Meet me outside the school. -A" "maybe the day is not ruined after all."

As I go outside I see Anastasia. "Hey bud!" "Wanna skip classes?" She offered. "Isn't that forbidden?" I reply. "How so?" She asked. "It's written in the school handbook?" I reply. "Nah ignore that." "And it's only for today." She says. "Besides. It's just gonna be you and me." She concludes.

To the mall we went. Walking along the aisles we were rather quiet, I wanted to break the silence. "I want to get to know you." I state. "Well." "My favorite color is blue." She says. "That's mine too!" I reply. She smiles and gets excited. "Really?!" "I didn't know that." She says with a smile.

I never had a favorite color. But somehow blue became my favorite that moment. Shortly after. We went to get food. "Wanna get ramen?" She asked. "Isn't that a bit simple?" I asked back. "So what?" "Doesn't mean it taste bad." She replies while rolling her eyes as she walks further away. "I didn't mean it in that way!" I shouted. "Whatever" she says. "Sorry?" I reply.

She takes my hand and began walking, "Let's just go." She says. Suddenly we bumped into someone. "Hey! Watch wher-" before I could finish. "Man you two skipping classes too?" Jasper asked. "Seriously?" "Of all the people." Anastasia says visibly irritated. Jasper laughs. "See you later lovebirds." Jasper said whilst leaving with his company.

"Well." "Shall we go eat?" I asked. "Yes please I'm dying." Anastasia says sarcasticly. We went to get ramen at an authentic Japanese shop.

Sadly The day was quickly over though. As the sun began to set. "Hey" "it was fun." Anastasia smiles. She walks away. Being at a far distance she waves goodbye.

"What if you and me was our fated destiny?" I whispered as I looked at her walking away slowly.