The carnival.

It was a shady night at the carnival, and there was a circus event happening there. He and her went to the circus and watched the wonderful tricks and failures it had for them. The event ended but the couple stayed a little bit longer to enjoy the midnight sky as the carnival closed up. A few moments later, she confesses something. In what he replied back as...:

"I promise, I'll always love you no matter what you went through or the secrets that would unfold." He said, leaning at her for a kiss but suddenly she pushed away.

".. Why did you do that?" He asked, looking at her as she had this angry and regretful look on her face

"I-.. I know what you did.. [his name]." She said, holding back tears.

"What? What did I do." He questioned while looking at her with confusion

"You don't know?" Her voice breaks, "You don't know what happened?!" Her voice roars, making it sound like two people are talking for one.

"Wha-.."

She stares at him as she glitches out and the world falls apart. "You REALLY don't know, huh?!" Tears flow down her cheeks, and her eyes turn black as blood drips down from every body part.

"You don't KNOW the PAIN YOU'VE PUT ME THROUGH?! THE WAY YOU TREATED ME ALL THESE YEARS?! ARE YOU STUPID!??" Her voice roars again, but this time it isn't hers. 

He could tell she was mad, really mad.

"I-I don't.." He stops for a moment, looking closely at her

"I don't.. know what you're saying. I always treated you like an angel, I never put you through any pain. Darling... Calm down, are you okay?" He said, in a sweet angelic voice.

"AM I OKAY?! AM I OKAY??" She screams, "I AM NOT OKAY! STOP PLAYING DUMB.. I-I KNOW THAT..." She sniffs, tears still flowing down uncontrollably

"Know, what... Darling?" He said, terrified.

The world calms down, blood stops dripping and she stops glitching. Everything returned to its normal position and the people walked by as if nothing happened.

"I-I.." She mumbles, struggling to speak as she runs up to him and breaks down into tears. "I-Im sorry... I.."

"Quiet now, you don't need to apologize for anything. It's okay. I'm here." He said in a low and quiet tone.

"Now now, take your medication."

He said and she proceeded to do so. His sweet, angelic voice of him turns distorted. She screams; "What the hell?! I-..."

He turns to her, smirking, and disappears as she blinks. She then finds herself in a small apartment room and looks at the clock beside her. 6:04 AM it says. 

"What the... I-." She stops, "Oh right, haha. Another dream of mine.."

"I miss him..." She mumbled to herself as she went down to grab some breakfast.

After some time... She got to her car, drove to a cemetery, and walked up to his grave.

"Hey honey, I missed you.." She said, placing flowers gently on his tombstone as the world fell apart again.