Him, them, her, or ¿?...

[REDACTED] <- Character's name.

Hi, Panther! You know what this story is about, right? You better. :)

TW for some parts

It's been a long day for [REDACTED]. They have been working hard all day. They were finishing up a project until they noticed the time...

"Oh man, it's already midnight... I'll finish this project tomorrow. The deadline is pretty far anyway." They shrugged to themself.

[REDACTED] head to bed, as the clock hits 1 AM. They were watching some videos on their phone and instantly fell asleep as they hopped in bed.

[REDACTED] doesn't know how many minutes or hours have passed, but they got woken up by a strange eerie sound. And all of a sudden, they can't move.

Their surroundings were dark and foggy. Despite them being in an enclosed space it was so foggy that they couldn't see. The strange eerie sound escalated fast into a whisper, which then gradually got louder and louder til' it reached a volume where your ears would bleed.

"What the shit, what am I-..." They thought to themselves as the voices got louder and louder.

They couldn't feel their arms and legs, and couldn't move. Can't even open their own eyes. How pitiful of [REDACTED].

"Who- What... I-" They stopped, their own thoughts started to glitch out and turn into static. They can't even think at this moment.

They finally got the strength to open their eyes, to see a tall dark figure staring down at them. Its mouth was cut open, eyes disgustingly long, fingers stretched and twisted together, and basically anything you'd imagine a demon would be. 

It was staring down at them, eyes glued to theirs and looking like it was about to murder them.

They quickly shut their eyes and they could just feel the figure slowly approaching her and grabbing her arm tightly, and the voices just kept getting louder. It was like t̵̨̧̳̮̝̺̜̲̪̤̺͙͋h̴̨̢̧̯̖̬͓͙̣͉͚̭̥̖͍́̄̄̓͘͘e̷͚͓̋̄̏̀̉̽́́̆̏̚͝͝͠͝y̸͓̺̠̗̲̳̗̓̂̉̓̅̒̋̏͊͝͠ were losing t̵̡͉̠̩̼͚͔̥͇̲͛̀̊̏̀̈́̄̏̒͘͠͝h̶̯̟̹̭͍͔͓̮̃̊̃̄͗̀͋́̌̾͌̓͘̚̕͜ę̵̢̦̘̠͎͕̜͎̪͋̋̚͠i̷̢͍̙̖̭͉̞̬͌̊̔͒̌̾͗̀̎̕r̵̢̡̻̠̰͕̳̭̘̼̺̙͙̒͆̊̆̒́̈́̾̕ͅ ̵̧̛̛͉̲̒̋̅̎̒̓̉͐̏͝ḿ̴͙͔̤͈͗̑͆͘̕ỉ̶̲̲͉͓̊̏̉̐͋͋̆̌͊̀̚͝n̵̨͔̙͎̘̬̿͒̊́̒̈́͒͒̑̚͘̚̕͝ͅd̴̦̑̌s̴̢̳̫̹̹̳̪͖̭̩̼̜̆̌̽̈́́̀̕.̶̨̳̬̓

The figure finally grabbed their arm and squeezed it tightly. Clenching on it. Voices still got louder, and they didn't know when all of this would end.

‮Would it though? Would it end for them?

Would it though? Would it end for them?

‮Would it though? Would it end for them?

Silence.

Ring, ring, it's your alarm!!! Wake up silly..

They gasped, "What the.. shit? I-... I don't..."

Silence, again. They looked around and broke down into tears.

We aren't done playing yet, [REDACTED]. (: -¿?

hi i thought of this while falling to sleep earlier anyways i dont like it but whatever :3