3

for a good half minute shubhman's world stopped, it was ishan's mouth on his.. ishan's lips on shubhman's now moving..and with that the time rushed everything with it and shubhman shocked .. unprepared and in a trance had only one mantra to chant what do i do... next came a sigh and a sharp tug at shubman's hair with ishan's voice capturing all the attention of his shubhi.. saying just kiss me back idiot..and calm down for me.. and shubhman as if coming back from a trance .. thirsty, only for ishan closed the already nonexistant gap but stopped abrubtly his eyes looking back to ishan's having million words to speak...ishan i-i ..this..would not be enough for me, i'd want you whole , only for me for ever .. you should not take any of decision like this becouse of me or because you feel obligated in any way,  i know how you ar- oey-shhhh said ishan but.. do you not get it.. ishu i love you ...

 i know baby, said ishan, i know. please stop crying baba i hate tears or any of this anxiety on you hmm.. you are my strong willed man hainaa..calm down jaan , i am as much yours as you are mine.. i know i have always been a coward in our matter.. but i was scared shubi.. of papa not accepting me, of maa never contacting me or bhai being disgusted of me, of being left alone... and of everyone diffrentiating us.. of the career and scope i see of yours getting damaged because i chose to be selfish... of our team mates that you love and adore treating us diffrently, of you being sad, scared of losing you, scared of ruining the most beautiful freindship i have ever had ... scared of the nation hating its cricketing prince.. i could love you from far for forever but not do that to you shubhi.. i could not ruin our trust by acting on my desires which may lead to even your family hating on you.. i know you love your dad so much shubhi.. i know i should have left you to go ahead in life if i was thinking all this.. but that's the only selfish decision i made, to be near you in any for you would have me.. to love you how ever you would let me, be it a mere friend.. i have loved you silently from i do not know how many years and could continue to do that for more years just becouse i was a coward who had made a pseudo balance in his life.. i am so so sorry to not give you what you deserved even when i had an idea of your feelings but trust me jaan, i have tried my best to make you feel loved and cared for.. without having you name it. 

but please please don't cry because of me it breaks my heart shubhi that i am the reason for it... you are the only man i have ever wanted , the only lover i will ever sougth for, i am yours and only yours, emotionally , physically and spiritually, yes , yes you can have me in every way you wish, to fulfil any of yours sinful or pure desires..please keep me to yourself forever? ishan could feel his damp cheeks , hurting eyes, and shubhman's breath on his face due to their proximity, he knew his face must be red due to his shyness but he knew he had to stand up for both of them today.. to hope for a future of both of them together.. he was tired of thinking about the whole world when the one person he would leave this world in a beat of heart for is hurting the most, he knew he would have to be brave and bold for them today.. but now that his heart was out in open and he  had been verbal about his wishes and desires more than he had in a decade or more he was hoping for his shubi to carry on wish the boldness part.. but getting no response from the latter he hesitantly lifted his eyes to find a shocked, wide eyed shubhman who looked partly like he will cry any moment partly like a predator and partly like a scared kid still not beleiving he has gotten what he wished for.. and ishan  huffing out a laugh decided to bring him back to reality by a light slap with say something shubh... 
and then came shubhman's hesitant reply..
you are mine?
yes shubhi..

you take me as yours ?
we were already each others shubh

and you love me? me? really ? can you please say that again? his request eaernest , eager , breathless as if that's the only thing that can save him now.. 

ishan's gaze softened and he said i love you shubh.. a lot. and yes i will say it each time you wish to hear it ... and more even when you don't .. just remember i love you and you are mine.. and? prompted shubhman.. and what? asked ishan with mirth dancing in his eyes.. what do you want to hear?

and you are mine ? say that you are mine and mine only shubhman's voice now demanding.. dominant.

then make me yours shubh.. 

that statement was enough to unleash all the controlled desires and in less than a second ishan found himself caged between the wall and demanding lips of shubhman's their bodies pressed together as if wishing to be mould into one... their mouths eager and earnest to know eachother more.. ishan's mouth soon conqured and overpowered by shubhman's and he let himself be as if finally letting go of all the fears and institutions setteld within him.. and submitting himself to his shubhi.. the one he trusts and love the most.. more than any teaching or boundry or hate of anyone this society presents itself as .. the one for whom he pledeges to be more brave...the one who is not getting enough of his lips and body from hours now.. he knows they'll have to continue their lives with this as their truth from tommorow onwards but he is ready .. together they are ready for everything ,  every hurdle that can come against them.. but for now it has been a lot late at night and they've got a match tommorow so they have to put a stop at this for now and take some rest..ahh (think of some sexy noise ik you can) shubh.. we..we have got match tommorow (breathing hard)... you are playing... we should sleep..
so what if we've got match .. you are helping me in my prematch workout.. this feels like an important decision for tommorow ishu.. but if you are sleepy or tired.. we can sleep yeah, just let me cuddle you baby.. ishan hummed as was about to fall asleep he heard shubman wishper just be ready for your punishment tommorow, but why asked ishan wishpering back.. for hiding your love from me all this time and for stopping my pre match preparations.. came out a reply in a sulky voice..to which ishan giggled and said I never even tried to hide my care or love for you my dum dum , many people from our team knew and those who did not know, they too had a guess.. only you were ever ready for me to be fully armored against your charm.. and..  because i have intrerupted your pre match practice.. you can have more of me as your post match reward? is that okey.. asked ishan always ready to make his shubhi happy..

 yeah, yeah its more than okey ishu.. just having you to me is more than okey for me.. thank you , thank you so much for accepting my love , for loving me back for always caring for me..I guess I should just be ready for all the teasing that are yet to come.. but leaving this at side i know you have a lot on your mind to think of tommorow but i promise you from now on baby we are more of a team than we were earlier , i will never let you face anything alone.. together we will sail through this.  i know the world out of this little heaven of ours will be harsh and many people will turn out to be disgusting and cold but as long as we are together we will face it all.. as long as you love me i will face it all with you.. said shubhman to a now sleeping ishan... sleep tight my pocket dynamo.. you also have to help me with my morning routine tommorw..(iykyk) with that he pulled ishan more to himself and finally slept peacefully after a long time, leaving the weight of the world out of their shoulders with peace in their hearts.
With a belief of a better,happy future in their hearts.
They knew letting the world know about their relationship is not in their cards in near future.. but they believed that their loved ones could be welcomed in their little secret..

.The end.

((So with a hope of sharing this to their brothers tommorow, and a wish for gifting a little something to all those fans who he has come to love because of their love and belief in his and ishan's chemistry shubh posted a picture of his and Ishan, with captioning it....))

(The writer could not decide on a great caption yet so she did not add this part in the story
I'll update the caption if I think a good one I  swear,  but till then suggest me some idea for the caption no..
It should not be anything to open or perticular because it's not a coming out post,  it can be something double meaning which hides his love for ishan into normal words )

@she.talks.to.stars on instagram