|| Magnificent Century ||

Magnificent Century OC Fanfiction

Possible Titles: Dynasty, The Great Sultan, Throne of Blood ( I'm still thinking of other titles, so sorry for these lame ones

Possible Titles: Dynasty, The Great Sultan, Throne of Blood ( I'm still thinking of other titles, so sorry for these lame ones. )

Main Original Character

Possible Names with their meanings ( Can't choose one, so help! But I also read that some of them has really long name with two or more, maybe I'll do that as well if I can't choose only one

Possible Names with their meanings ( Can't choose one, so help! But I also read that some of them has really long name with two or more, maybe I'll do that as well if I can't choose only one. )

• Mihrisah - Queen of Sun

• Hafsa - Young Lioness

• Hanzade - The Daughter of Khan

• Aysun ' EI-Sun ' - A girl whose face is as beautiful as the moon

• Azize - Beloved or Precious

• Elnara - People, country or nation

• Emira - Princess ( But I already have a character name Amira. )

• Lunara - Flower, rose, pomegranate, merging of the Luna/Moon

• Meryem - Mary ( I know it is the name of the actress who played Hurrem Sultan, the original one but why not? Besides the character would be Mehmed's younger twin. )

Titles: Princess of Ottoman Empire, Empress of Ottoman Dynasty, and many more ( Have to think about it but she's going to be the first female ruling Sultan, she become Süleyman's heir. )

Styled: Her Highness ( Referential when she was still a Princess ) Your Highness ( Spoken ) Her Majesty ( Referential when she became the Ruling Sultan ) Your Majesty ( Spoke )

Predecessor: Sultan Süleyman, The Magnificent

Successor: None yet

Character Synopsis:

She was an Ottoman Princess, the daughter of Sultan Süleyman and Haseki Hürrem Sultan. One of their firstborn children, she is the younger twin of Sehzade Mehmed. She supported her twin brother or being Süleyman's rightful successor. However, that didn't come true since the Prince died very young.

The Sultana was beautiful and wise. She got the mind of her mother and the courage and bravery of her father. She was a mixture of both which made other feared her. It did not help that she was the Sultan's favorite child while their mother favor's her twin brother.

The fight for the throne was always cruel. The most capable to be the next sultan died which made their other brothers did everything they could to get the throne. She loves her brothers but she sometimes think how stupid their ways are. They didn't know how to properly act or do the right things to get what they want.

The Sultan already broke many rules after meeting his wife including marrying her and setting her free from her status as a slave. It didn't take long before he broke another one, for the sake of the future of their empire, by naming her daughter his heir.

Author's Note:

This one is short since I still have to research some things about it. I've watch the show but I can't say the whole show. But what you think of this?

Also, I'm not yet certain if I will include Mihrimah here since I kinda want for the OC to be the only daughter, what you think?