|| Reign ||

Reign OC Fanfiction

Possible Titles: Bloodlines, The Crown and The Throne, Dollhouse ( Inspired by Melanie Martinez song )

Publish Date: Very Soon

Main Original Character

Full Name: Jane Stuart

Titles: Princess of Scotts, Princess Regent of Scotland, and Heir to Scottish and English Throne

Birthdate: December 08, 1542

Birthplace: Linlithgow Palace

Character Synopsis:

Jane Stuart is the younger twin of Mary Queen of Scotts. After King James V died and Mary became a young Queen, her sister and twin is her heir by default. However, the life of these royal children is always in danger because of the threats from their english enemies, especially, Queen Mary.

The Queen Mother, Mary De Guise sought an alliance with France. They agreed to the arrangement of Mary and King Henry II son, the dauphin, Prince Francis to be wed in the right age in exchange of Mary taking england into her hands.

Queen Mary was sent to France and was hidden in a convent for her protection since there's a lot of an assassination attempt on her life. Her sister, Jane stayed with their mother and was educated on how to rule their kingdom.

Princess Jane acted in her sister's stead. She ruled scotland along side their mother. To ensure that Scotland will remain their high standing at the court of France, Jane was required to stay there for almost half a year before returning to her homeland. It started when she was six until to the present date.

It made the Scottish Princess close to the children of the King and Queen of France. Even Catherine De Medici is very fond off her ( No wonder she grew up like her. ) Princess Jane and Prince Francis were also the best of friends, an innocent admiration blossom when they were children.

Everyone see how kind and sweet Jane was but they know nothing what goes through her mind. In a young age, the actions of others around her made her believe that Mary was more important than she is. The reason why she was hidden, Mary must be the one to be protected and not her. There are countless time where Jane was attack for being mistaken as the Queen but they did not show the same weariness.