AliVe

All of them three - Ethaaaaaaaaaaan!

And Boom 💥

Then and There the truck passed  by .......

Eva sit down in a shock ...... Sam and Zoya gone on the road in search of his Ethan's body , but suddenly Eva felt a hand on her shoulder

Eva in a burst of crying  - Everything
                                         is over !

But she heared Ethan calls Eva's name .....
Ethan - Eva .....

Eva stops for a second and when she  stands up and Turns back, she saw Ethan was standing with not a single scratches on him .......

Eva - Ethaan ! Y...you are alright ( with a smile )

And Tighty hugged Ethan and hugged him for 2 mins ,

On that Sam and Zoya were coming in rush but stops by seeing them both

Sam - Ethan !

Zoya - Are you alright ?

They release each other .....

Ethan - Yes !

Sam - but how ?!?

Ethan - one grandma save me !

Zoya - grandma ? Where is she ?

Ethan - There !

The grandma was standing opposite of the road and when they noticed her , she started waving her hand ......

Zoya - Oh Grandma come on ..... Okay wait we are coming ......

The Grandma {from opposite side } - No child , no need! It's your class time .... You shouldn't be here ..... You return to your class .....

Eva bowed and thanked from her heart , after seeing Eva rest 3 too bowed and thanked .... After sometime grandma left ...... And they turn back to their school ......

Eva ( soft voice) - What happened to you ?

Ethan - I don't know ! What had happened ..... Why I was in the middle of the road .... Why can't I remember, I really just don't know ....

Zoya and Eva Looked each and Eva told ...

Eva - I know ....

Ethan - you know ?

Eva - hm

Sam - how ?

Eva signed to Zoya to move him away .... Zoya understood....

Zoya - Sam I think we have painting class today ....

Sam - Really ?

Zoya - which day is today ?

Sam - Oooo yes I remembered but They have musical instruments class too ...

Zoya - It will start 10 mins late ..

Sam - Then ours early .???

Zoya - Okay then I am going..

Sam - no wait yaar , I am coming....

Then Sam run behind Zoya and they left ...... Then and there when they left Zoya starts explaining everything single thing ....

Ethan (shocked)  - I can't believe ..... What are saying ?

Eva - Believe me Ethan ...... Believe me ..... You have ..... The night when we recent shifted the crying sound , the day I got shocked and Got senseless , the night you got to see the woman and I .....

Ethan - Then ?

Eva - then ? Means ?

Ethan - 'I' then ?

Eva ( Nervously) - N... nothing

Ethan Hold  Eva's hand and keep his eye to her eye and asked - Eva tell me .....

Eva explained the thing she saw the scratches on the window glass .....

Ethan - " No one will survive......"

He released her and gone to a bench he saw on the ground and sat down in hopeless ....*

2 mins silent ....................*
Eva go to Ethan and sit down besides him and when both staring at the ground Eva replied .....
Eva - I too have family ...... I am also a human ..... (Tears in eyes) I also have fear ........ I am also worried about my family .......

Ethan turned his face to her

Ethan turned his face to her ..... Eva turned her head to Ethan
Eva - You are not alone ..... Everyone in the colony has family ......

Ethan hugged her in gentle ....... And told
Ethan - how will we survive .....

Eva - We have to .......

The leaves are falling 🍁 , wind is blowing slowly, like the nature become hopeless too and they both are staring each other.......

After 3 mins ...
Ethan  - It's music class otherwise we will be late .... Let's goo

Eva - Can't we stay for more minutes ?

Ethan (hopeless) - hmmm ...... No we can't

They both stood up and to their class ..... In the music Eva was playing Violin and Ethan was playing piano ...... The tune is coming the saddest ..... Everyone was stunned after Listening the tune , the music class end and they came back to home .....

The whole colony was decorating their houses for Halloween but Eva and Ethan are in the thought that how will the colony will survive tomorrow? ........

To know will they survive or they will be dead stay
Tune to know the next part 🙃

Author - _✨ Radiance _