part 1

She carefully unscrewed the cap of the pill bottle, the soft rattle of tablets against plastic filling the room.

With a sign, she picked up a glass of water, her hand slightly trembling.

As she placed the pill on her palm, there was a moment of hesitation, a silent conversation with herself

With resolve, she brought the pill to her mouth, chasing it down with a sip of water.

The cool liquid slid down her throat, a fleeting distraction with the bitterness of the medicine.

Closing her eyes briefly, she focused on the routine the small ritual that had become a daily necessity.

As the medications took its course, a sense of relief washed over her, and each pill was a step toward healing. It was a simple act.

Yn Choi is a 16 year old girl with heart disease .

A lonely soul without parents .

All alone in this cruel world to survive at this early age .

No one to rely on for survival .

The world has shown its darkest side to her at an early age, and she wasn't prepared.

She had to move out of her hometown because of the dark memories she had in her hometown.

She couldn't live in a place where her parents were slaughtered and punished like animals .

She was lucky enough to have survived.

Her parents were killed because of her, and that's the thought that was planted in her head by her very own friends and family .

She believed it because she saw how merciless her parents were killed

Flashback
.
.
.
" DADDY,"she said, running towards her lifeless father.

" yn, my brave and beautiful daughter, go back home and don't look back .

Promise me that you'll stay strong for me and your mother and continue living your life to the fullest promise me "

He said lightly, brushing yn's cheek with his bloody hands but she couldn't care about anything at the moment she was weeping dearly

" No, Daddy, you aren't going anywhere. You're staying here with me and Mommy. Why are you talking like that . All of us will live our lives together, and I promise that I'll take my medicine on time and I won't throw any tantrums please don't leave me I'll never eat ice cream dad please don't leave me pl-ea-se "

she said, clutching her dad's shirt and hugging him closely to her heart she kept crying, her clothes drenched in her father's blood . He chuckled .

" I'll never leave you, my beautiful daughter. I'll always stay here, "he said, pointing to her heart.

" Always remember that okay . I love you too much to leave you, " he said, his eyes slowly closing

" no daddy don't close your eyes. I'll take you to the hospital right now. Just don't don't close your eyes,"

she said, roughly wiping her tears .

Blood was smeared all over her face, but she couldn't think straight at the moment.

She wanted to stand up, but her father stopped her .

" Not now yn please focus on me . Listen to me, this necklace is very special to me . It's my mother's necklace and I was wishing on giving this necklace to you on your birthday but I couldn't make it but you birthday is in a few days so it won't make a difference so please always keep this necklace safe and always wear it no matter what " he said giving yn a beautiful gold necklace.

After giving yn the necklace, he closed his eyes, letting the world absorb him.

" DADDY WAKE UP please you promised me that you'll never leave me please . Is someone out there? Please help us please please, " she said, weeping and resting her head in her father's chest.

She was softly punching her father's chest in an attempt to wake him up but to no avail

That was the day her world absolutely turned dark and horrifying to her

End of FLASHBACK

She woke up sweating profusely, and she realized that she was crying in her sleep and she was having a nightmare.

She went to the toilet and washed her face and just stared at her reflection.

Her eyes were bloodshot , and her cheeks were also red black rings in her eyes.

She was just disgusting she was depressed .

She saw the necklace given by her father, and tears formed in her eyes she couldn't bear the pain that was in her heart.

She slid been the sink and cried all night and finally slept in that position .

Yn's pov

I woke up due to the terrible sleeping position that I slept in yesterday.

I was having a very heavy migraine.

I couldn't feel my head.

I washed my face and did my morning routine.

After I was finished, I wore a plain white T-shirt and black shorts and tied my hair in a high ponytail.

My hair reminded me of my mother she was the one who styled my hair, and no one else I loved my parents immensely, but they were sacrificed just because of me .

I was never a great daughter to them, but they were the greatest parents .

I went to the kitchen and made breakfast. After I was done, I ate my food.

It was just a small portion, but I couldn't finish it .

I was feeling nauseous.

I ran to the toilet and threw up very badly and flashed the toilet, and went downstairs.

I cleaned the house and went outside.

I saw a vacancy at a nearby restaurant. I went in and applied for the job .

I did an interview, and they told me that I should come tomorrow .

I continued walking.

I saw a street dog that was about to be killed by a speeding car.

I ran towards the dog and grabbed it, but it was too late .

I felt a pair of masculine arms hugging me from behind, but before I could comprehend anything the car harshly bumped into us, I felt the dog slipping away, but I held it firmly.

I landed harshly on the ground.

I could hear the dog crying in pain .

Before I could close my eyes I saw a stranger laying next to me but I couldn't do anything my body was numb and I finally closed my eyes and I could hear the Siren of the ambulance and paramedics talking I let the darkness engulf me and I slipped into extreme darkness.