part 21

Author's pov

The sunrays fall directly at the sleeping woman, but she can't be careless about it.

Suddenly, she felt a tug on her night gown . She slightly stirred in her sleep.

" What is hannie?" she said in a morning voice. " I'm hungry, mommy," he said, pouting .

Yn sat straight on the bed and watched her cute son .

" And what does hannie what?" she said, smiling. " CHOCOLATE WAFFLES!" he screamed.

" Stop screaming now, hannie, talk properly. Don't scream," she said

" and ice cream," he said whispering yn laughed.

  She took the little man to the bathroom, " but first, you have to take a shower, isn't that right?" she said .

She also took a bath with hannie. " Mommy, why didn't dad come huh he promised that he'll never leave us alone, so why isn't he here?" said hannie out of a sudden .

" Has Daddy really left us? Doesn't he lobe me anymore . Have I been too naughty that I made dad leave? " he said, looking straight at yn .

Tears glistened on yn's eyes.

" hannie, what makes you say that, huh ? How can you even think that your father never loved you, huh? " she said, brushing hannie's cheeks with her palms.

" Don't ever talk like that because wherever your dad is, I'm sure he's missing you a lot, so never think that he never loved you, okay?"

she said hugging hannie close to her chest she felt as if she was failing hannie she felt like there was something that she wasn't giving hannie and that's why he's missing his father and that mere thought brought tears to yn's eyes she never wanted to make him feel uncomfortable or unwanted around her .

She continued bathing and bathed hannie .

Hannie saw yn's bloodshot eyes he saw how tears tickled down her cheeks, but she tried hiding them.

" Mommy, why are you crying? Did I make you cry, huh?" he said in a very sad voice he never wanted to make his mom feel bad .

Yn quickly wiped her tears and smiled lightly at hannie.

" no no my dear, it's just that the soap got inside of my eyes. Don't worry ..... because hannie can never make anyone cry because he is the sweetest boy in the whole world, " she said smiling and pinching his chuddy cheeks.

After a few minutes, she wrapped herself in a towel and picked up hannie, and both of them exited the room and placed hannie on the undone bed .

Yn went to her woredrope and took out a blue frock along with matching her outfit with hannie's outfit. 

After getting ready, they went downstairs. " MOMMY," he called. " Yes, my pookie," she said, clutching down at hannie's height.

" Are we going somewhere, Mommy?" he said. " And why is that .

"Do you want us to go somewhere?" she said, making a confused face.

" Yes," he said, looking down. " Where do you want us to go, huh?" she asked the little man .

Hanbin made a thinking face, " uhhh, I don't know, Mommy, let's go wherever you want, okay?" he said, making yn smile even bigger now.

" Okay, my baby, but first, let's make waffles, and we'll get going okay, " she said, feeling the moment she wanted to treasure hanbin just like her own .

She wanted hanbin to grow up, and then she'll start considering having babies of her own but not for now .

Hannie was her only priority. They finished making breakfast .