Chapter One

☆Zora's POV☆

Walking around campus, I stopped and turned around, seeing my best friend, Victoria.

"Hey girlie, I haven't seen you in weeks." She said with a smile.

I ran and hugged her. "I've missed you a lot." I replied. Victoria and I grew up together in Chicago. We did everything together.

We continued to talk and walk around the campus. We went to our first class of the day. I then sat next to her in the first row.

Ever since the second grade, I was the nerd and my GPA was the highest. The lowest grade I ever gotten was a 97.

A few minutes later, our professor came in. I looked up and saw him, I had never seen someone who was so manly gorgeous.

I was stunned and speechless when I saw him. And I thought to myself.

"Why is this man so sexy?"

Victoria caught me staring and I snapped back into reality.

She whispered in my ear, saying, "Fantasizing about our new teacher, huh?" She almost chuckled at me.

"Shut up, V." I rolled my eyes and smiled.

"Hello, my name is Nathan Smith and I will be your new professor this year. You can call me Mr.N or Mr.Smith. Alrighty, let's start this lesson." Said a deep sexy voice.

His voice was music to my ears. At this point, I would be begging on my knees for him.

He then continued to talk about the measures of the  average female human body. I wrote notes and made sure my notes also looked pretty in the process.

I really wanted to a nurse. So, I took many anatomy classes and lessons.

After class, I then spotted my enemy, Delilah. She was rude, annoying and she thought the whole world revolved around her.

Seeing her disgusting face, I rolled my eyes.

She then walked up to me while I was grabbing my bag.

"Hey bitch, did you miss me?" She chewed on her gum loudly.

"Don't call me bitch when you are one." I replied, glaring at her with disgust.

"And you still have that annoying, bitchy attitude." I continued, walking out of the classroom. "God, I hate that bitch so much." I thought.

I went to my second class. Is was my history. I was so happy that day because it was my last class of the day.

After almost two hours of Mrs.Gabby yapping about the American Revolution, I finally walked out of campus and went into my car.

I then drove to my apartment. I got out of my car and grabbed my keys, opening the front door. I smiled when I saw my adorable cat, Vito.

I bent down and patted his head softly. "Hey Vito, I missed you."

He meowed and I laughed, I then went to bathroom and took a shower.

I changed into a white tank top with gray sweatpants. I went on my phone and cuddled with Vito, then I put my phone and I went to sleep.