𝘑𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘍𝘭𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘴

Little intro or you can say warning:
Taehyung is a red flag here🍓
Jungkook is colourblind🍓

( I love toxic things 💀, your author need mental help)

So let's get it!!!!

Jungkook is the elder of the two, and Taehyung is his younger boyfriend. He is well aware of Taehyung's tendency towards jealousy and finds it endearing how easily his partner can become possessive. Taehyung, on the other hand, is typically a gentle and caring individual, but his demeanor can shift drastically when he becomes angry or jealous. Witnessing this transformation in him is a truly remarkable sight, and Jungkook finds himself drawn to the intensity and passion that Taehyung displays in those moments.

The elder person is highly respectful and considerate of the younger individual's feelings and takes great care to avoid triggering any jealousy or negative emotions. Despite the challenges, the elder individual strives to interact with the younger individual with genuine love and deep passion, always seeking to nurture a positive and supportive relationship between them.

Taehyung is acutely aware of how rare it is to find a lover who is as kind, respectful, and virtuous as his Jungkookie. He is constantly fighting against his feelings of jealousy, knowing that they are unwarranted and that his partner is not the type to betray his trust. However, despite his best efforts to suppress his emotions, he finds himself struggling to contain his love and admiration for his beloved. Every time he sees Jungkookie, he is reminded of the qualities that make him such a rare and precious gem in a world that can be heartless and cruel.

Taehyung's actions and demeanor are alarming and raise apprehensions. Despite the red flags, the elder loves his boyfriend unconditionally, embracing and cherishing their relationship in its entirety, including the positive and negative attributes.

Lately, the elder individual has been intentionally trying to make their boyfriend jealous to gain their attention. This behavior seems to have started in the past few months, during which both partners were incredibly busy and had very little time to spend together. It appears that the elder partner is now seeking more attention and affection from their significant other, and is using this tactic as a way to try and rekindle their relationship.

Both Taehyung and Jungkook are now at a party after taking one day off from work to rest their bodies.

Jungkook wore a white crop top with a blue denim jacket over it, and a pair of light-wash denim jeans. He completed the look with a pair of white sneakers.

Taehyung was wearing a black shirt and black pants, paired with a denim jacket.

There was no doubt that both of them looked like a power couple. In the eyes of all couples, they are nothing before them.

Jungkook was honored to be invited to Taehyung's parents' anniversary party. He greeted Taehyung's parents warmly, as well as his parents, who had also been invited to the celebration.

Jungkook waved and smiled brightly as he walked over to where Mingyu and Eunwoo were standing. He gave them both a hug and said, "It's great to see you!"

Taking a seat at the bar side, Taehyung selected a drink and paid attention to his jungkookie as he ordered it.

Taehyung was a witness to a scene that left him feeling uneasy. Jungkook was seen getting close to Mingyu and Eunwoo, and he couldn't help but feel a twinge of jealousy. After all, Jungkook was someone who he held very dear to his heart. However, it was Taehyung's reaction to this situation that was particularly noteworthy. Taehyung was someone who loved with his whole heart, and this was especially true when it came to Jungkook. He was fiercely protective of their relationship, and any perceived threat to it made him feel extremely possessive. The sight of Jungkook getting close to other people triggered his jealousy.