𝘓𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦-2

3rd person pov

The younger one was in a state of extreme anger as he rearranged the elder's video game items that were previously messed up. "Uffff taehyung! I'll kill you today I swear!" the younger cursed the elder with full intensity.

The elder, who was hiding somewhere, responded with a teasing tone, "You love me so much to kill me jungkookie!"

The younger demanded that the elder come out of their hiding spot, "Come out hyungie!"

However, the elder refused to come out as he was afraid of getting his ears pulled by the younger, "No you'll pull my ear! I won't come out!"

The younger male playfully threatened his older , "Hyung if you don't come out then I'll go out with mingyu!" He knew that his elder would come out instantly, as he always stay worried about him because nowadays he getting sick easily whenever he is out with his friends and even at home too.

Upon hearing this, the elder emerged from his hiding spot and walked towards his younger, determined to prevent him from going outside alone. The younger held onto his elder's ear, causing him to hiss in pain and plead for him to let go.

"Sorry! I'm sorry baby! Please leave my ear!" begged the elder as the younger twisted his ear.

The elder apologized and promised to clean up the mess he had made, and the younger said "I'll go out with my friends and you are not allowed to join me as punishment for creating all mess!". The elder processed his words for a moment and ran after him.

"No Jungkook, you can't go out alone! You might get sick," he said, worriedly.

"I won't get sick, Hyung!" the younger assured the elder.

"No, Jungkookie. Take Jimin, or someone else from the family. It's not that I don't trust your friends, but if someone from the family goes with you, I'll be at peace knowing that you're safe. And if you get sick, Jimin or Jin Hyungie can take you to the hospital or home," the elder said, reasoning with the younger.

"Fine! I'll take Jin Hyungie and Jimin Hyungie. Please call them and ask if they're free, okay?" the younger said, taking out his clothes and walking towards the washroom.

"Okay," the elder said, calling his hyungs and letting them know that they would go out with Jungkook. Thankfully, they were free and would be coming to their home soon.

"Listen, Taehyungie Hyungie, don't forget to have the snacks I kept on the table. I'll be home before dinner, so we can have dinner together. I also made cookies. If you feel hungry, have some cookies! And don't touch the ice cream. You might catch a cold-" the younger said, rapping non-stop.

The elder stopped him by kissing his lips out of nowhere. He kissed him softly with so much care and love, and the younger kissed him back with the same passion.