November 17, 2023: the break.

Basically I'm doing this based off what my schools doing, since we only have Tuesday and Monday left that's where we will be starting on, Monday

It was 5am in the morning and Kokushibo's alarm went off, startling him shitless and making him fall off the bed. He got up on his feet and picked his phone up and turned the alarm off. Groaning in annoyance as he walked to the bathroom to brush his teeth and his hair. Putting it up in a ponytail and walking out the bathroom back to his room to get ready. Since the school had uniforms he had to put it on, after he got ready he walked out his room and downstairs to grab his bento for lunch and putting it in his bag. "Ugh..I can't wait till Tuesday morning..Douma did say he would throw a sleepover for the group, hopefully he didn't invite that weird girl who likes me.."

DOUMA'S POV:

I watched Akaza talk about how much he hates his new hair, I can't lie but it looks terrible on him. Seems like pink just doesn't work for him, I looked at the door just waiting for Kokushibo to come in so I wouldn't have to worry about finding something to say to someone who looks like a walking strawberry with skin with pink hair trying to be strawberry shortcake. Maybe I should help dye his hair back to its natural color, but seeing him trying to cosplay someone who's been around for years is actually kinda hilarious. I gave Akaza a strawberry flavored lollipop and smiled, hopefully he doesn't know the real reason why I did that. I heard footsteps outside the classroom and turned my attention to that, seeing Kokushibo walk in with his hair down is something that is a major red flag. He sat down on his chair and I grabbed a rubber band, grabbing his hair tightly and trying to put it in a ponytail. "Douma! Ouch!! Be careful!" Yeah right, as if I'm gonna be careful after you left me here with wannabe strawberry shortcake. "Put your hand down before I pop you with my hand." Gosh, doing this is so much hard work, where's the teacher? Is she late or something? I mean, just because we have two more school days before the break doesn't mean she can be late but I can't. After fighting with mister spider for five minutes I finally got his hair in a ponytail...even my hair is more tough to do, but golly was his hair tough..maybe that's just the side effects of having long hair, not like I can talk, my hair is basically a sheep.

AKAZAS POV:

I can't believe I'm saying this, but thank goodness I don't have long hair. Having to be slapped by Douma is one thing I would NOT want to do. His slaps are more painful than my mother's belt..and her belt leaves a mark, but his slaps leave people's hands bleeding. But where is Tamayo-sensei? Did she think it was Sunday? If she did then I can't wait to leave, watching these two make out and flirt with each other is a pain in the ass...I wonder what my baby(Koyuki) is doing right now, I hope she's doing better than me right now..I can't wait till lunch tho, and that's only in four hours. Meaning I'll have to fight through the next few hours to finally be able to eat, I wonder what the others are doing now. Hopefully Daki isn't tormenting other people in there, she and Douma are the same...tormenting people and making fun of them. "Douma, why did you give me a strawberry flavored lollipop?" "Oh, because you reminded me of strawberry shortcake, of course! Just seeing how you're trying to be just like her is kinda hilarious, don't you think? You want to be someone who's been around for years and yet you still don't even look even close to her. Maybe try and find your own style you wanna be short strawberry shortcake, basketball, slam dunking, zebra, monkey, trying to be funny, woman respecter, short tempered, little bitch." I'm speechless. This motherfucker called me all those things while he looks like a damn sheep with that hair?! He's so damn lucky Kokushibo's here, if he wasn't I would've already beat the brakes off him..

773 words!! I was supposed to make this on the 17 but I didn't have the motivation to finish it so here it is!! Also I'm changing Douma to a French and Asian! Okay bye!!!