Chapter 2

Diluc didn't know what to do now. Aether was drunk.

"Master Diluc~Come here..mwehehe" Aether got up and limped towards Diluc.

"No Aether. Sigh" Diluc replied and carried Aether up into the air by his armpits.

"WOoO! I'm flying with no windglider~! Am I becoming like Paimon?" Aether commented

Diluc hushed him but it was no use, Aether couldn't control what he was saying. Afterall he was drunk.

"I'll bring you to the Dawn Winery for now. It's not safe out there." He said while still carrying Aether.

"Mmm I don't want you to leave me~" Aether pouted while playhouse with Diluc's hair.

-Dilucs POV-
I had no words and let Aether do his thing.
He looks so vulnerable and cute though. Its not safe out there.

"Master Diluc? You're turning red. Are you mad mwehehe~" Aether questioned me.

At that time I didn't realise I was blushing. "U–uhm it's nothing Aether." I replied hastily.

Aether was still being playful by playing with my ponytail. "Master Diluc~ Come play with me~" Aether spoke while trying to pull me in for a kiss.

"NO! Nonono..Stopppp!" I replied while covering his mouth, preventing him from kissing me. "Come on, let's get out of here."

-Third Person POV-
Diluc left the tavern with Aether in his arms. "Aether why are you so warm. It's lik-" Diluc kept quiet after he realised he had accidentally spoke his inner thoughts.

Luckily Aether wasn't sober yet to catch on what Diluc said and Diluc blushed in silence while Aether made random comments about the things around the area.

After a few minutes, they both reached Dawn Winery where Diluc decided to stay for the night. Diluc carried Aether upstairs into a bedroom and placed Aether on the bed.

"NOooO..I don't want to sleep yet~" Aether said as he was being placed down onto the bed. "Please stay here.."

Aether frowned and Diluc had no choice but to stay with him for the night.

"Master Diluc..Come closer I want to say something~" Aether spoke while giggling.

Diluc came closer to Aether's face and out of the blue Aether went in for a kiss on the lips. Diluc was stunned but he went with the flow. He couldn't keep hiding his emotions for Aether.

Diluc placed his hand behind Aethers head and they both exchanged saliva. Eventually they stopped and let go, living a strand of saliva from their lips.

Diluc was all red while Aether chuckled before lieing down on the bed. "Goodnight..Mas..ter Diluc.." Aether said while closing his eyes.

Diluc was still stunned at what just happened. He had so many questions and regrets running through his heads. He had butterflies in his stomach. "What the heck just happened.." Diluc commented to himself.