DEFINITELY "WHAT A GIRL WANTS"

{ }

"I hope she sings for us." Joey smiled, staring out the window like an excited puppy.

"That'd be nice." JC grinned, keeping his eye on the road as he drove the car.

Today was a very very special day—the day that NSYNC would meet the one and only Christina Aguilera ! She was going to feature on the boy's newest album in the making, and this would be the first recording session.

"Jugs? What are you looking at?" Chris' brows furrowed seeing Justin as he looked to the backseat. Justin was staring off into space with a silly grin on his face.

"I know that face!" Joey cut in. "That is the face of someone in love!" That snapped Justin out of his self induced trance.

"Nuh-uh!" Justin crossed his arms, his eyes darting to all the boys. "Oooo, Justin's in love!" Lance repeated in a sing-song voice.

"Am not, shut it!" Justin argued, nudging Joey.

"So who's the lucky gal, Jugs?" JC grinned, looking in the rear view mirror momentarily as he lowered his bright red sunglasses.

"wHo'S tHe LuCkY gAl?!" Justin mocked. "There is no lucky girl!—i am not in love." He assured, crossing his arms with a huff.

"Mmm, it's Miss Aguilera, huh?" JC smirked, taking a left turn as he continued driving.

"It's totally Christina!" Chris gasped, a chuckle leaving him. "Christina Timberlake—hm, has a nice ring to it." Lance teased.

"Your babies would be gorgeous." Joey added, snapping his fingers.

"Justina! I ship it." Lance grinned. The car erupted in overlapping talking about Justin and Christina.

"STOP!" Justin groaned, huffing loud. "You're ridiculous!" He looked at the boys as they all stared at him with goofy grins.

"She's...she's just a babe is all." Justin couldn't help the smile that took over his face—quickly, he tried covering it with his hand.

"Okay-okay, you're not in love...sure...totally." JC winked obviously, pulling into the parking lot of the small studio.

As JC parked the car and the boys got out Justin groaned once again. "Now I don't wanna hear any of you talking about this to Christina, got it?"

Joey gave JC a knowing look, nudging him as they snickered. "Yeah, we won't—wouldn't wanna make you lash out again." Joey smirked.

"I did not 'lash out'!" Justin growled, looking at himself in the reflection of the car window. He tried fixing up his curls a bit.

"Mhmm—sure you didn't." Lance added, starting to the bug brick building that said "Slotto Records" on it.

"Okay, let's give him a break." JC sighed, joining Lance as well as the others eventually did. When they entered the recording studio they immediately saw the beautiful short-haired blonde, sitting on a spiny chair in the warm room.

As they approached they could see a few other men in the carpeted recording studio—two sitting near Christina and one in the back. NSYNC's assistant was supposed to be here any minute now...

{ }