Sylvie's Deep Dark Secret

Sylvie

I sighed as I was walking back from the troller where my deepest and most dark secret resided. I blushed as I walked past my Girlfriends house and froze as I heard where have you been? I blushed and froze, turning to see Dixie smirking at me. I blushed and hid my recently ravaged rear end and said I was just out exploring. Dixie chuckled and said your lying I xan smell cum on you and you reak of wolf and sex. I blushed and hung my head guilty and said fine I was out mating with my boyfriend. Dixie chuckled and said so you've been  fucking with the wolf dog? I blushed and shifted and said no tonight was the first sexual encounter the other times we just cuddled and talked. She chuckled and said really? I nodded and shifted knowing she was looking for my tell I was lying. I blushed as she  nods and shouted  Jenna!!!!  I froze as I saw the hottest most popular girl in town came out and blushed as Dixie chuckled and said it seems our  girlfriend here has been getting her womb treated by the towns outcast. I blushed as Jenna smirked really  how was it is he as good as I suspect?  I blushed and looked down and blushed seeing the Wolf dog in question staring at me waiting for the response clearly trying to ascertain if I enjoyed it. I blushed and smirked as I said  yep and I can prove it. Turning my ass to Balto leaning down showing off his claimed vagina letting out a submissive whine and urinated. I smiled as  Balto snarled as my heat hit him full force along with my submission. I smiled as he growled mounted and bred me senseless, demonstrating his prowess, proving his dominance and providing a satisfactory experience. I blushed and moaned screaming begging for it. I  smiled as he growled bitch say it say my full name. I blushed and Howled Alpha Balto!!!!!! I blushed as I felt his erection poke through my cervix and his knott seal up my vagina causing cum to flood vagina. I foze, panting smirked as I smelt Jenna's and  Dixie's heat and arousal. I blushed and looked at my two friends and said smells like you girls  need a joyride too how about it balto? Balto  smirked and said anything for you  licking my cheek in affection before saying however I need time to recover from both orgasms now inside of you. I smriked and said they love having tongues in their cunts why not start their.