Yui Kim!

Y/n called down and decided to wear a cute top that read "hot shit" and low waisted flared jeans with a leather jacket. She wasn't really skinny she was in-between the different weights.

Zack seemed to have woken up since noticing you were gone from the bed he knocked on your door "you there" "yeah I'm about to go to school." "Shit I forgot" he said Zack's parents were out on a business trip so they won't be back till next week.

The two walked to school boys oogled at her from afar as Zack didn't like that and glare sat them all if he had the chance.
At school the architecture department was talking about love.

"it's because she was your first love guys fall hard for the girls they like. Chin up Woong, first loves are like that. Every guy experiences it once" Jayce said as some other members of the department  started to snicker at the situation jayce went on and on to cheer Woong up as Vasco listened quietly. (Is that what I feel towards y/n?) Vasco thought as years went down his face.

Yui and Daniel were always together she always talked to him and he always talks to her Zoey felt down lately from the two wishing it was her instead of Yui.
Y/n talked to Jay for a few minutes enjoying his company "hi Jay" ".. .." he responded "how have you been?" You asked him you and him chatted away and away. After that school seemed to have ended you smiled as you walked away from him "I wonder if someone's free right now" you mumbled and looked at your contacts to see who would be free "goo.. how about that? We can go shopping" you gave the man a call.

He answered almost immediately "how have you been cupcake?" He answered "I'm good goo can we go shopping?" "Of course cupcake I'll be there in 4" right after he said that he hang up and immediately started to get dressed and left the house into his car and arrived at the school in 4 minutes he didn't want his cupcake to wait "that was a bit too fast" you sweat dropped as you were about to get into his car you were stopped before you could get in he stepped out of his car and and opened the door for you "thank you.."

He nodded soon enough you guys went to a mall you first went into Sephora for makeup all costing $34 dollars. You two than went to Gucci "I don't want to go to Gucci." "I know but I want you to have it all my money even better myself" he lifted her chin up as she blushed.

Soon after the shopping spree you went home and said your goodbyes to Goo
Jiho and Daniel along with Duke hanged out and started live streaming together.
Yui watched her computer in rage looking at the rankings noticing Zoey was catching up to her a bit to quickly.
Back to Duke he was rapping on Livestream but stopped to see the comments and saw they were all rude comments he wanted to give up as he felt hopeless. Big Daniel came into his room suddenly "sorry about randomly coming in the door was open."

"