v

João's P.O.V.

"João, pay attention and stop staring at Cristiano's daughter he is very protective about her," Cancelo says "okay first I'm not staring at her," I said

"I'm serious Felix, if you like her, don't break her heart. Cristiano will kill you if you do. Angela is his treasure. All of his kids are hi treasure, " Cancelo adds

"Cancelo, who told you I like her?" I said "idk I'm just assuming" Cancelo says "okay, she's pretty but I don't like her I barely know her" I say "Felix, are you blind the way you guys look at eachother it like a connection" Canceloa says

"Cancelo, how about we leave this topic aside?" I said,"Okay, " Cancelo says

I see Cristiano coming with the rest of his family. I see an older lady, and I'm assuming it's his mom.

Angie goes to the eldery and hugs her. Jr as well and Alana.

They start walking towards the team and the families of the players. My parents and my brother are supposed to come on the weekend. My brother has some games before and since my parents can't leave him alone they stayed with him.

It was 7:50, only 10 more minutes until breakfast started.

I see angie talking with Jr.

They start to laugh about something, and the eldery lady gets closer to them and joins their conversation.

Angie had pretty eyes. They reminded me of Cristianos' eyes.

She and Alana are an exact copy of Cristiano.

They act the same and look like eahother.

Cancelo and I decided to sit down and wait. The coach was talking to some of the other players as they waited.

The dos Santos Aveiro family was still there talking the little ones were running around while the baby was holded by Georgina.

Jr and Angie were still talking. The eldery lady was now talking with some of the players as we waited. I checked the time it was 8.

They opened the buffet, and we made the line for the food.

A/n: I'm addicted to writing for this book now! 5 chapters already wow!! Also, do you guys want me to post 2 chapters on Sundays?